Home Body - Mind - Wellness Health and Fitness

Shy? I Will Post Your Embarrassing Questions For You!

POST A REPLY

May 19, 2009, 2:24pm   #31
Originally Posted by ShimmaPuff
I haven't gotten any anonymous questions for months. I have been talking about va-jay-jay issues all day to demonstrate my utter lack of capacity for embarrassment, even going so far as to post in the tampons thread without gloating even once about how much I enjoyed finally being able to ritually burn mine and be rid of that distasteful monthly bleeding crap, not to mention the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you CAN'T get pregnant! Menopause Rocks!

Lol I would love to give away my ability to breed to a woman who can't I am so done!
May 21, 2009, 8:47am   #32
l
Hi, I am not especially shy--I am a new member and I just can't figure out how to post a question. (In this case, it's about a Burberry bag.) Can you help?? Thanks!! Carol
May 21, 2009, 2:15pm   #33
Originally Posted by lakerielady
Hi, I am not especially shy--I am a new member and I just can't figure out how to post a question. (In this case, it's about a Burberry bag.) Can you help?? Thanks!! Carol

You should post your question in the bags or designer forum section
Jul 6, 2009, 10:31pm   #34
~One Day At A Time~
I just wanna say I think this thread is great! I have been very shy my whole life, and might find this useful at some point. When I first joined tpf I thought I'd be able to talk about anything. But, stupid me, wasn't thinking and used my real first name (somewhat). I have family and friends that know I'm a member (cause I love tpf!) so it would be nice to be able to get some opinions and answers and not have those I know reading my personal stuff! Thanks to everyone that volunteered! You're all great-and brave!
Aug 29, 2010, 3:13am   #35
Sarah
Originally Posted by ~Fabulousity~
Here's one I got today:

Can anyone reccomend a good pelvic floor exercise machine ? has anyone used one ? do they work?
I've watched a few programmes where this has been looked into, apparently this sort of thing is very good for strengthening the pelvic floor.

http://www.kegel8.co.uk/kegel8-cones...Fer92AodRX3o_A
POST A REPLY
  HOME Body - Mind - Wellness Health and Fitness