This all sounds good but I have a habit of reading what I want to read sometimes, does anyone have any knowledge of this type of product?
1) Red Seaweed accelerates your metabolism, by providing optimum nourishment to the thyroid. You lose weight even if you continue eating and exercising in the same regular manner.
2) Red Seaweed helps reduce your risk of breast cancer. Researchers have concluded that a diet low on sea products and high on fat have a greater risk of developing cancer, in special, breast cancer. Western diets (specially in America), have contributed to a breast cancer rate that almost triples that of Japan. Kelp intake regulates this dietary deficiency.
3) Red Seaweed prevents Hypothyroidism. Sea vegetables, specially Red Seaweed, are nature's richest sources of iodine. Red Seaweed can help keep the thyroid gland healthy.
4) All types of Seaweed are nutritional powerhouses. They contains almost every mineral and trace mineral necessary for human existence. It also contains amino acids and vitamins. Therefore, Red Seaweed consumption avoids the mis nourishment so common during dieting.
5) Red Seaweed helps lower hypertension. Consumption is also correlated with lower rates of heart disease. Several of its components, including laminine, are responsible for this effect.
6) Red Seaweed promotes toxin and fat elimination through the feces. This contributes to a healthier digestion and weight loss.
7) Red Seaweed is an extraordinary aid fighting menopausal symptoms: Weight gain, mild depression, low energy, loss of hair, loss of libido and muscle weakness.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Products are intended to support general well being and are not intended to treat, diagnose, mitigate, prevent, or cure any condition or disease. If conditions persist, please seek advice from your medical doctor.