POST A REPLY

Apr 23, 2012, 8:55pm   #616
v
^That's a good point about not following the nutritional guidelines. If anything, I may need to increase my caloric intake.
I'm glad to hear that the program has worked well for you:)
Jun 12, 2012, 11:34pm   #617
j
Sunshine&Lollipops
Bumping..
Im going to start p90x soon. Eeeeek!!!
Jun 13, 2012, 5:00am   #618
s
jazzyj1021, if you need any encouragement, i'm here! I've done the program so many times. Its become a way of life for me. I am not a coach or teacher...just a mother/housewife who likes working out. I currently use the program with other programs and my dance training but i've done many rounds

U can do it and as Tony Horton says, just keep pushing play. Do what you can but don't give up. :)
Jun 13, 2012, 9:17am   #619
j
Sunshine&Lollipops
Originally Posted by snibor
jazzyj1021, if you need any encouragement, i'm here! I've done the program so many times. Its become a way of life for me. I am not a coach or teacher...just a mother/housewife who likes working out. I currently use the program with other programs and my dance training but i've done many rounds

U can do it and as Tony Horton says, just keep pushing play. Do what you can but don't give up. :)
Thank you for the encouragement!
I read that its not really for weight loss and people that will benefit are the ones already at an ideal weight starting out. What's your opinion?
Jun 14, 2012, 4:24pm   #620
s
Hmm. I think I have to disagree. Now I did not need to lose weight. However, I lost 12 pounds. Not kidding..I was 117 when I started and after 2 rounds of it was down to 105 and have stayed at that weight. I also did not follow the nutrition guidelines because I have hypoglycemia and need to follow my own thing. I'm telling you the program works. I have also done P90x2 which I am not a fan of. I also have the P90x plus program but to me, nothing beats P90x original.

Good luck...just do it. One day at a time. You can always private message me if you have questions...I am not a coach or affiliated with the program in anyway. I've just had a lot of experience with it.

Bring it! (you'll hear Tony say it a lot!)
Nov 4, 2012, 10:23pm   #621
So Sweet!
You guys make me wanna start back on P90. I really need to get my body back in order.
Jul 27, 2013, 10:23pm   #622
So Sweet!
Who is ready to start a new round?
Jul 28, 2013, 5:37am   #623
s
Go for it! I'm still working the program in and its been almost 3 years.
Jul 28, 2013, 5:09pm   #624
So Sweet!
Originally Posted by snibor
Go for it! I'm still working the program in and its been almost 3 years.
Great for you! How much weight and inches have you lost?
Jul 29, 2013, 6:45am   #625
s
Originally Posted by Ladybug09
Great for you! How much weight and inches have you lost?
I never really needed to lose weight. I started at 117 and after two rounds went down to 105. I have stayed at that weight ever since. I am in my mid 40s so to get back to my weight when I was in my 20s is really something. The program works. Just do it and do the best you can. Good luck!
Jul 29, 2013, 6:59pm   #626
So Sweet!
oh, I've done it before.
Jul 30, 2013, 6:12am   #627
s
awesome! :)
POST A REPLY
  HOME Body - Mind - Wellness Health and Fitness