POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Apr 20, 2010, 9:36pm   #16
guess's Avatar
guess
Member
I always find myself checking the workout program threads to see if they really work. Did anyone have success with this one ? If it can trims thighs too I'm willing to overlook the pencil test...
May 4, 2010, 12:17pm   #17
Belle de Jour's Avatar
Belle de Jour
Member
I got the dvd but I don't know which schedule to choose...
My butt is large, flat AND needs a lift! Should I go with the classic schedule?





Originally Posted by nycfashionlvr
yes, I think I will! Its this Wednesday I believe.I will let you all know how it is
Did you go? How was it?
May 4, 2010, 1:16pm   #18
HalcyonGirl's Avatar
HalcyonGirl
Just Getting Started
A friend of mine just told me she lost 4.5 inches off both her thighs by using this program.
May 4, 2010, 6:38pm   #19
b
bugaboo7
Member
Originally Posted by declaredbeauty
I personally haven't even seen this infomercial yet... but I think it's HILARIOUS that it comes with Booty Test Pencil
LOL, I agree.
Aug 26, 2010, 8:20pm   #20
guess's Avatar
guess
Member
Bumping up the thread because I saw the infomerical last night. It's still hilarious to me. It's like the modern version of thighmaster or any of those area specific workouts.
Did anyone manage to follow this program? Does it actually work?
Aug 26, 2010, 10:57pm   #21
HalcyonGirl's Avatar
HalcyonGirl
Just Getting Started
Originally Posted by guess
Bumping up the thread because I saw the infomerical last night. It's still hilarious to me. It's like the modern version of thighmaster or any of those area specific workouts.
Did anyone manage to follow this program? Does it actually work?
My mom does it. It really works. It can be corny but it isn't easy.
Aug 27, 2010, 2:00am   #22
miss_ritz's Avatar
miss_ritz
Member
Originally Posted by HalcyonGirl
A friend of mine just told me she lost 4.5 inches off both her thighs by using this program.
My *** is fine but my thighs need a lotta work. I didn't think I needed this but now I'm intrigued. *goes off to order it*
Aug 27, 2010, 6:55am   #23
lily25's Avatar
lily25
UNMUTUAL
I know nothing about the program but I agree that dancing helps to have a nice booty. I dance every chance I get.
Aug 27, 2010, 2:32pm   #24
g
guccimamma
guccimamma
Originally Posted by janet1

Before you start the program, you analyze your butt to determine which workout series to follow. (e.g. flat butt, pear butt, oversize butt or combo butt). Then you follow the workout guide to determine which workouts you do on which days.
i haven't read or seen anything about this, but i think i have the combo butt
Aug 27, 2010, 4:24pm   #25
BAGLADY-SHOEFLY's Avatar
BAGLADY-SHOEFLY
Army Wife <3 my SSGT
well I am pretty mixed in terms of ethnicity and ended up with wide hips and droopy flat booty if I can get some roundness and lift out of this I would gladly do it! Will check back to see/hear some results from the ladies trying it. Hope this does the trick!
Aug 27, 2010, 5:55pm   #26
dusty paws's Avatar
dusty paws
8.11.2012
darn it now i'm intrigued. i want a pretty butt, haha.
Aug 27, 2010, 6:50pm   #27
shakti29's Avatar
shakti29
Elaine
I have actually seen lots of great results with this program on the Beachbody website. I am debating getting this or ChaLean Extreme for my next program and I have done P90X and Insanity. So yes, I think it's very legit and not an easy program.
Aug 27, 2010, 11:36pm   #28
guess's Avatar
guess
Member
Originally Posted by shakti29
I have actually seen lots of great results with this program on the Beachbody website. I am debating getting this or ChaLean Extreme for my next program and I have done P90X and Insanity. So yes, I think it's very legit and not an easy program.
I know you're the resident Beachbody coach so thanks for the input.

The infomercial is a little cheesy so I was wary about the program. Sure it's endorsed by models but they had amazing bodies to start with. I wanted to see some real couch potato before and afters. Something to give this schlub hope.
Aug 28, 2010, 11:03am   #29
lily25's Avatar
lily25
UNMUTUAL
I ordered it and I will have it by monday, I will let you guys know!
Aug 28, 2010, 6:05pm   #30
shakti29's Avatar
shakti29
Elaine
Originally Posted by guess
I know you're the resident Beachbody coach so thanks for the input.

The infomercial is a little cheesy so I was wary about the program. Sure it's endorsed by models but they had amazing bodies to start with. I wanted to see some real couch potato before and afters. Something to give this schlub hope.
Check out the thread on the Beachbody site about BBL: http://teambeachbody.com/connect/mes...egory/37623506 - maybe that will help.

And hopefully I'll have my own before and afters in a few months
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >  
TOP

Thread Tools