POST A REPLY

Mar 20, 2009, 6:38pm   #61
And I have a question about using key chains as bag charms on your HH bags-- where and how do you attach them? Never done this before, but I have a couple of very cute beaded key chains (gifts from my kids) that would look great on my HHs-- but they have a "split ring" and are difficult to attach and remove. Wondering what others do to make it easy to switch out the charms... ?
Mar 20, 2009, 6:42pm   #62
Harshed Mellow
Originally Posted by fafnir
And I have a question about using key chains as bag charms on your HH bags-- where and how do you attach them? Never done this before, but I have a couple of very cute beaded key chains (gifts from my kids) that would look great on my HHs-- but they have a "split ring" and are difficult to attach and remove. Wondering what others do to make it easy to switch out the charms... ?
I purchased this clippy thing from etsy *leatherprince* it works great:
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php...n=&max=&order=
Mar 20, 2009, 6:52pm   #63
Oh, thank you, that's perfect! I etsy.
Mar 20, 2009, 6:54pm   #64
jen -- I wish my professors had cool bags! That's a totally cute image though, of you and your students bonding through bags.

I'm still carrying my BP Corc but silly me, totally forgot it was spring today! I think Bouton D'Or Pastis will have to come out and play.
Mar 20, 2009, 7:40pm   #65
f
i've been carrying my GZ trophy with matching GZ pilot. love them :)
Mar 20, 2009, 8:22pm   #66
Today is a Mosaique Satchel day I wish those SE Pomps were made already because I need something for tonight!
Mar 21, 2009, 6:03pm   #67
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
My Creme Dominique satchel has been stuffed with my belongings and ready for her debut!!
Mar 23, 2009, 2:58pm   #68
semi-banned
OK, I've been wearing the black wyeth hobo for almost a week straight. And I am thinking of possibly buying the euc hobo instead of the tote this spring. Have I gone crazy?! I think the design/style of the hobo might not have the longevity of the tote, but I don't care :) I am so in love with this bag. It's really refreshing to use a bag that's on the smaller side and I haven't worn a crossbody...ever. OK, I'll shut up about it now.
Mar 23, 2009, 5:59pm   #69
kdo
Let's Go Caps!
Today, my ruby Havana.
Mar 23, 2009, 7:32pm   #70
Live, Love, Laugh
Today I am sporting my new KP corc - I am in - she's sooo big, sooo smoooshy, so exceeded my expectations - the color is so great - the lining is wonderful - the pockets (OMG) - yes, I love this bag.

And she's gotten 3 compliments today - everyone loves her size and color!!
Mar 23, 2009, 7:35pm   #71
Banned? hahahahah!
Rocking my Marcel today. God I love this bag!
Mar 24, 2009, 2:00am   #72
Originally Posted by Peeking_Around
Today I am sporting my new KP corc - I am in - she's sooo big, sooo smoooshy, so exceeded my expectations - the color is so great - the lining is wonderful - the pockets (OMG) - yes, I love this bag.

And she's gotten 3 compliments today - everyone loves her size and color!!
Oh, yes, isn't the KP corc just great? I freakin love that bag.
Mar 24, 2009, 3:14am   #73
buried in bags
Not rocking an HH bag (light blue goldenbleu tiffany) but I have been using my HH lido wallet in Bouton d'Or since I got it months ago! I'm in lurve
Mar 24, 2009, 10:35pm   #74
Today is Delancey day :)
Mar 24, 2009, 10:43pm   #75
Still the KP Corco... perfect for the rainy weather we're having.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Hayden-Harnett