Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

What HH bag are you wearing today?

POST A REPLY

Jun 11, 2012, 2:07pm   #2716
annam
Banned? hahahahah!
OT (sorry!!): where did you get those shoes??? I NEED THEM!!!

Originally Posted by mdlovesbags
Anthracite Sonia (plus the cool necklace that Novella gave me in the last RAOK)

Jun 11, 2012, 2:38pm   #2717
mdlovesbags
Sockless
They are from Payless of all places. Cheap and comfortable (I have 3 pairs)

http://www.payless.com/store/product...layName=Womens

The website implies they have stores in Canada????
Jun 11, 2012, 3:03pm   #2718
annam
Banned? hahahahah!
Dang. I am getting some, thanks. (And your outifit is too cute!!)
Jun 11, 2012, 3:35pm   #2719
jennirane
HHHottiecuffpower!
Rawr! Check out Ms. 5K! Smokin'

Oh, and I'm still wearing the Yammie Vajayjay Tharpe. That might not change all summer.
Jun 11, 2012, 5:22pm   #2720
chodessa
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Originally Posted by mdlovesbags
They are from Payless of all places. Cheap and comfortable (I have 3 pairs)

http://www.payless.com/store/product...layName=Womens

The website implies they have stores in Canada????
I have these shoes in nude patent. They get lots of compliments too!!
You look super hot, MD.
Jun 12, 2012, 1:12am   #2721
sallyca
Originally Posted by hassafras
Black Gemma Field Tote, cobalt Clyde tassel, navy hh wallet. I love the Gemma, the pocket behind the front flap is a great size for my iPad
oooo - bag twins! I haven't tried my ipad in that bag yet...

ETA - and md is super hot in that outfit!
Jun 12, 2012, 8:10am   #2722
enga4
E.N.G.A.T.5.
ITA!!! MB, hot to death!!!!
Jun 12, 2012, 4:35pm   #2723
chezmadame
Originally Posted by annam
Dang. I am getting some, thanks. (And your outfit is too cute!!)
Hmmm...at first this post confused me. I thought it was MD confirming her hotness quotient.

Then I thought, "Why is Annam telling us she's getting some without showing us the outfit that lit the spark?"

Ohh...now I get it.
Jun 12, 2012, 5:00pm   #2724
mdlovesbags
Sockless
chez - LOL
Jun 12, 2012, 8:36pm   #2725
annam
Banned? hahahahah!
Originally Posted by chezmadame

Hmmm...at first this post confused me. I thought it was MD confirming her hotness quotient.

Then I thought, "Why is Annam telling us she's getting some without showing us the outfit that lit the spark?"

Ohh...now I get it.
Lol!! My online posts don't make sense sometimes. Lost in translation that is. Shoes do make me a little hot. :)
Jun 12, 2012, 11:37pm   #2726
h
hassafras
Originally Posted by sallyca

oooo - bag twins! I haven't tried my ipad in that bag yet...

ETA - and md is super hot in that outfit!
You have the Gemma too? Cool! I was under the impression it wasn't a popular style, but I love it. The brassy finish on rings that make up the strap has worn off on mine, has yours done that? Mine is very well-loved though. It's a great plane bag Bc its height holds magazines and books well.
Jun 13, 2012, 4:30pm   #2727
j
jewelz4208
Used my Steel Sloane Satchel yesterday for a(torrentially)rainy multi-tasking day. I'd actually thought I'd try to find a nice home for this lovely, but given all the upheaval at HH lately I'm not sure I want to part with ANYthing; not even the few I only love for their looks! As far as Sloane goes, I'd acquired her this winter & had major problems with strap-slippage over winter coats. That's not a problem with shirtsleeves though, so I'm able to actually 'be easy' & appreciate the bag's functionality as it was meant to be. The security of the zipper top + convenience of all those outside pockets work really well for & meet my needs nicely. I'm considering trying to modify it for crossbody use by(maybe, somehow??)putting D-rings on the sides(maybe wrapping under/around/through the 'flap' part of the side pockets which would render them unusable)to attach a strap to. Which would not be a matching strap since I don't think metallic steel-blue leather is very easy to find anymore. Not sure if it's structurally/aesthetically/OR financially feasible but worth investigating
Attached Images

Jun 13, 2012, 5:25pm   #2728
jennirane
HHHottiecuffpower!
I used to have the Steel Sloane and it's a really useful bag! Love the slip pocket on front and the lining is TDF. Could you use the existing strap o rings (like an RM MAB)? I'd look for a cool vintage guitar or camera strap on Etsy... A black backing with blues and grays (one of those old woven ones) would look good with the steel.
Jun 14, 2012, 1:44pm   #2729
lulu3955
Harshed Mellow
I had a steel sloane for a hot minute. It was a MIL hand me down. I actually really loved this style and wish they would have made this style in more leathers. I would love to buy a black pebbled version of this. The steel part didn't work for me.
Jun 14, 2012, 3:04pm   #2730
annam
Banned? hahahahah!
You could removed the shoulder starps and add chain to length the strap for a crossbody. It should be pretty easy but you would have to find the matching hardware. Try etsy, they sell alot of stuff like that. Good luck! I love the style but my blue one fell apart and when I had it repaired, it didn't fix the problem, they just patched it. #fail
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >