POST A REPLY

Jul 2, 2012, 10:21am   #46
Originally Posted by hassafras
Emerald Corcovado! My biggest HH regret. I should have pounced on it when it was still available. I still stalk eBay for one, most likely in vain.
Now that one is quite a treasure....and unfortunately you may be right about it all being in vain.
Jul 2, 2012, 10:06pm   #47
h
Originally Posted by dcblam

Now that one is quite a treasure....and unfortunately you may be right about it all being in vain.
Yeah it's probably a pipe dream, but I bave saved searches just in case. :)
Jul 5, 2012, 10:44pm   #48
No new bag for mama
ugh... i have some regrets too. tcp pilot... now i use my silver one all the time.

the black zeus hadley frame wallet. what was i thinking?? why i let its smile freak me out... have no clue.

Shiiitake Franklin! I could really use this now i'm working:

Ugh... and this beautiful blueberry lorca! WHY???
Jul 5, 2012, 10:47pm   #49
No new bag for mama
I really loved this one too... clara? but I hated the lock. I really wanted to love the lock. Now I miss the lady bag... I really do want a replacement.
Jul 5, 2012, 11:10pm   #50
HHHottiecuffpower!
Great pics, Mib!! You should totally grab that Blueberry Lorca for sale right now!
I really love that black Clara!
Jul 5, 2012, 11:26pm   #51
No new bag for mama
jenni i was JUST looking at it!
Jul 6, 2012, 7:42am   #52
j
Originally Posted by mibelleson
I really loved this one too... clara? but I hated the lock. I really wanted to love the lock. Now I miss the lady bag... I really do want a replacement.
http://farm5.staticflickr.com/4122/4...72a5596b9e.jpg
I LOVED that bag. In a rare moment that practicality reigned over aesthetic appeal, I didn't buy it:-(
Jul 6, 2012, 10:56am   #53
Off to the tower...
Mib, there's also a Shiiitake Franklin on bon now. Great price! Some wear though.
That bag looks heavy. Was it heavy?
Jul 6, 2012, 2:08pm   #54
No new bag for mama
Originally Posted by NamkhaDrolma
Mib, there's also a Shiiitake Franklin on bon now. Great price! Some wear though.
That bag looks heavy. Was it heavy?
It was pretty heavy empty, but you honestly can't over stuff it since the inside is broken up into compartments so it doesn't get too heavy. But honestly, it's more for looks that I miss it.
Jul 6, 2012, 2:09pm   #55
No new bag for mama
Originally Posted by jennirane
Great pics, Mib!! You should totally grab that Blueberry Lorca for sale right now!
I really love that black Clara!
It'd feel weird buying back a bag I sold... Lol
Jul 6, 2012, 2:27pm   #56
HHHottiecuffpower!
Hah! I've done it so many times lol.
Jul 6, 2012, 3:38pm   #57
Harshed Mellow
Originally Posted by jennirane
Hah! I've done it so many times lol.
Amen to that. I think I bought and sold a Black patent PM pomp like 4 times.So pretty but I never ended up using it ever.
Jul 6, 2012, 5:12pm   #58
No new bag for mama
I think that's my fear... i'm so much more a Havana gal than a Lorca.. But the chance of me finding an old version blueberry Havana is slim. :(
Jul 7, 2012, 9:32am   #59
HHHottiecuffpower!
I've been wearing my Lorcas a lot this summer--it's great to get away from heavy bags for a while. I'm so tempted by that Eucalyptus one, but I have a Euc Havana, and one of my Lorcas is also grey (Lead). Silly. AND if I can only buy one bag this summer, it really should be a cross body of some kind, since that's what is completely missing in my TINY collection right now.
Jul 7, 2012, 12:50pm   #60
Queen of crossbody checking in! Woot. I've figured out that the bags I am happiest carrying are crossbody bags with satchel handles. Best of both worlds. Carry it like a satchel or tote, crossbody OR if the crossbody strap is adjustable, it can be shortened to a shoulder strap.

Favs:
Gemma Field tote - got it out the other day. magic
Dooney and Bourke florentine vachetta satchels
MZ Wallace large josie with cross body strap
Miu Miu bow bag
MZ Wallace mia - holds an ipad beautifully and not too big. What I carried in London.
RM mini b in haze leathers
Bal town - need I say more. Great bag and holds an ipad
Bal velo - ditto
M0851 weekenders - leather that you would DIE over
Wyeth tote in choc pebble
HH saddle barnard
Roots venetian village or village satchel
HH turnlocks hobo with black messenger strap from the turnlocks satchel

ETA - some of these are pure crossbody bags and don't have the satchel handles I was talking about above.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Hayden-Harnett