Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
POST A REPLY

Jun 25, 2012, 9:34pm   #136
nomoreroom
Originally Posted by fabae
Any updates?
Yes! I did finally get an e-mail response from Oana. She apologized for a technical problem (unspecified) at the factory, said my replacement bag has been made and that it will be in the next shipment. I don't have a date but I'll be checking in with her at least once a week until I receive it.
Jun 26, 2012, 1:15am   #137
sallyca
Fingers crossed that it arrives soon!
Jul 5, 2012, 9:51pm   #138
nomoreroom
Got my replacement bag!!! All seems right so far. Fingers crossed it stays that way. Unfortunately I can't carry the bag yet because of shoulder tendinitis that I hope improves soon. Until then, I'm under orders to carry only minimal loads -- even on the good arm.
Jul 5, 2012, 9:51pm   #139
mibelleson
No new bag for mama
Originally Posted by nomoreroom
Got my replacement bag!!! All seems right so far. Fingers crossed it stays that way, Unfortunately can't carry the bag for a while yet because of shoulder tendinitis that I hope improves soon. Until then, I'm under orders to carry only minimal loads -- even on the good arm.
woo hoo!!
Jul 5, 2012, 9:58pm   #140
nomoreroom
Ha! Yes -- I just realize my celebration must have seemed strangely subdued.
Jul 6, 2012, 12:38am   #141
sallyca
Yes - I was wondering if there was something else wrong with the bag! Too bad about the shoulder. Hope you can carry that baby soon!
Jul 6, 2012, 1:44am   #142
renza
Originally Posted by nomoreroom
Got my replacement bag!!! All seems right so far. Fingers crossed it stays that way. Unfortunately I can't carry the bag yet because of shoulder tendinitis that I hope improves soon. Until then, I'm under orders to carry only minimal loads -- even on the good arm.
I'm glad you got your replacement! Which bag did you get replaced? I can't keep track of all the HH issues lately.
Jul 31, 2012, 1:45am   #143
S
SweetSusan
Originally Posted by fabae
Well now, take a gander at that. That's just a kick in the old pants, ain't it? I hadn't even used the zipper yet.
You're not going to believe this (well, actually, you might...) but the exact same 'kick in the pants' happened to me, inside my 2nd Corc. The one they had to replace due to a faulty exterior zipper. The zipper on this interior pocket had been used maybe 5 times. Snap. Gone.

I am incredulous.

Do you think they have a 'zipper problem' at HH???
Jul 31, 2012, 8:40am   #144
NamkhaDrolma
Off to the tower...
Originally Posted by SweetSusan
Unequivocally.
Happened to the zipper on the dividing pocket of my new Tharpe, too. Fortunately, they accepted the return with no issues.
Jul 31, 2012, 2:18pm   #145
monkeytail
(Jennifer)
Yikes, you guys are scaring me. I'm gonna be done with HH again some more if after waiting for a bag for months I have to send it back because they use cheap zippers that break when you look at them.
Jul 31, 2012, 5:47pm   #146
fabae
Originally Posted by SweetSusan
You're not going to believe this (well, actually, you might...) but the exact same 'kick in the pants' happened to me, inside my 2nd Corc. The one they had to replace due to a faulty exterior zipper. The zipper on this interior pocket had been used maybe 5 times. Snap. Gone.

I am incredulous.

They have more than a zipper problem!!
Except that it's really not funny.
Jul 31, 2012, 10:08pm   #147
sallyca
OMG SS and ND - that is super freaky and not good. What action are they taking to fix the problems???
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >