POST A REPLY

Jan 14, 2012, 5:32pm   #61
Originally Posted by chodessa
I noticed that right away!!! Cutie!! And then I thought... oh snap... that is my FUTURE!!! Mommy photoing bags while daughter is unfazed on the couch...
I know! Seen it too many times already - she doesn't even take notice anymore!
Jan 14, 2012, 7:43pm   #62
~Heidi~
fabae...what shoes are you wearing?
Jan 14, 2012, 8:55pm   #63
Those are the Dansko Riki. Love those! Really comfortable - I can teach all day in them and not want to chop off my feet.

http://www.onlineshoes.com/womens-da...ain-p_id228793
Jan 14, 2012, 8:58pm   #64
fabae - love the Nackie on you. You look great and the DD in the background is cute.
Feb 12, 2012, 10:39am   #65
I don't have any brown bags, believe it or not, and am seriously considering this one, thanks to your amazing modeling pix, Nikki. A silly question -- do the handles always stand up like that or can they be made to flip down when using the shoulder strap, like on the Blibio? I hope that makes sense.

Edited to add: I just watched the video again and it looks like the handles are fixed in that upright position. It's the one thing I don't love about the bag, but maybe if I see the bag IRL, it won't bother me as much.
Feb 12, 2012, 11:49am   #66
^^thanks! Yeah they are fixed upright. I do wish they would flip down. Its still a great bag. You should check it out!
Feb 12, 2012, 2:05pm   #67
I noticed in one of Toni's pics that her handles were starting to lay down, so I think it may be possible. I'm working on mine. I keep my bag in a file cabinet drawer at work, and when I put it in there I fold the handles down. It seems like the leather is starting to stretch a bit. Hopefully, it will stretch enough that they'll lay down on their own eventually.
Feb 12, 2012, 2:19pm   #68
^^Hmmm. I can bend mine down a bit, but I dont want to ruin anything. let me know how it works for you!
Apr 29, 2012, 11:55pm   #69
Bumping the nackie chat....how have they been holding out? Are you still in love?
Apr 30, 2012, 8:41am   #70
^^yes! Its get better with age!!! Its so nice all broken in.
Apr 30, 2012, 11:28pm   #71
oo - thanks nikki...
Apr 30, 2012, 11:53pm   #72
Originally Posted by skydive nikki
^^yes! Its get better with age!!! Its so nice all broken in.
Do you have photos of it broken-in? The coral nackie is still calling me, assuming yours is holding up and breaking in nicely.
May 1, 2012, 5:56am   #73
^^I have pics of the teak, but I have not used the coral yet I have been too lazy to switch bags. I have been using the same one for months
May 1, 2012, 11:01am   #74
^broken-in teak would still be helpful! I actually didn't know that you had the coral--you need to start using that baby!
May 1, 2012, 5:24pm   #75
My only problem with it is that it flops in so much that it's hard to use the outside pockets. I have to straighten the bag up first to get stuff in. Or maybe it's my phone in the inside pocket weighing it down too much? I've never had that problem with another bag..... I'll try to take pics this weekend.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Hayden-Harnett