Home > > >

Show us you H-H in action!! Pics please!!

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Sep 25, 2008, 6:38pm   #1
chodessa's Avatar
Thread Starter
chodessa
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Taking this idea from another subforum......please post modeling pics of your H-H bags and accessories....(great for reference!!)
If possible, please include name and color of the H-H you are showcasing!!
Mods please move to the H-H reference section if possible!
I'll start...
My Prune Gaza Hobo:

Sep 25, 2008, 6:39pm   #2
chodessa's Avatar
Thread Starter
chodessa
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Dominique Hobo in Creme (Paule Marrot Edition)
Sep 25, 2008, 6:39pm   #3
leothelnss's Avatar
leothelnss
buried in bags
Love your hair chodessa! And your bag, of course =)
Sep 25, 2008, 6:42pm   #4
chodessa's Avatar
Thread Starter
chodessa
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
^^Thanks leo , YOU my dear have shared many a HOT H-H modeling pic....please post in this thread so we can have a centralized thread for style and size references!!
Sep 25, 2008, 6:55pm   #5
chodessa's Avatar
Thread Starter
chodessa
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
And please excuse my typo....should be Show us your H-H in action!!
Sep 26, 2008, 4:23pm   #6
chodessa's Avatar
Thread Starter
chodessa
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Pretty please ladies?? This will give some of us H-H newbies an opportunity to get an idea of various styles.....
Sep 26, 2008, 5:43pm   #7
t
temo
Member
Originally Posted by chodessa
Pretty please ladies?? This will give some of us H-H newbies an opportunity to get an idea of various styles.....
Oh yes! Please ladies! Sooo much better to look at your own modeling pic's than the stock photos. Can't wait to see your pic's!!!
Sep 26, 2008, 9:03pm   #8
leothelnss's Avatar
leothelnss
buried in bags
Well... Here are my modelling shots, lol

Pallenberg Clutch


Black Mosa Hobo


Nico in Currant
Sep 26, 2008, 9:09pm   #9
leothelnss's Avatar
leothelnss
buried in bags
Mercer Clutch In Oyster


Lorca In Anthracite (sorry aboot the boobage)


Mini Erol Tote (YES I did pose with it, LOL)
Sep 26, 2008, 9:19pm   #10
leothelnss's Avatar
leothelnss
buried in bags
Last one for now... But might post a few more later

Clutch Wallet in Anthracite
Sep 26, 2008, 9:43pm   #11
chodessa's Avatar
Thread Starter
chodessa
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
All fabulous choices!! They look great!!
PS - Love the boobage!! lol....
Sep 26, 2008, 9:50pm   #12
Ms.Lizardo's Avatar
Ms.Lizardo
Member
Holy Crap Leo....you are HOT, and you make those bags look soooooo good. Well they are gorgeous bags, but damn you wear them well. You're definately going to give me anxiety when it comes my turn to post modeling pics...LOL
Sep 26, 2008, 9:51pm   #13
Ms.Lizardo's Avatar
Ms.Lizardo
Member
Gorgeous, gorgeous Chodessa.......another beauty HH bag and another HH beauty to wear it!!

Originally Posted by chodessa
Taking this idea from another subforum......please post modeling pics of your H-H bags and accessories....(great for reference!!)
If possible, please include name and color of the H-H you are showcasing!!
Mods please move to the H-H reference section if possible!
I'll start...
My Prune Gaza Hobo:

Sep 26, 2008, 10:07pm   #14
leothelnss's Avatar
leothelnss
buried in bags
Originally Posted by Ms.Lizardo
Holy Crap Leo....you are HOT, and you make those bags look soooooo good. Well they are gorgeous bags, but damn you wear them well. You're definately going to give me anxiety when it comes my turn to post modeling pics...LOL
Thanks so much! Thats sweet of you to say - can't wait to see your pics, I bet you're a supermodel... It's always the modest ones

Originally Posted by chodessa
All fabulous choices!! They look great!!
PS - Love the boobage!! lol....
LMAO... "Perdon z boobz"
It's so hard to find appropriate angles these days, haha. Thanks!
Sep 26, 2008, 10:15pm   #15
Ms.Lizardo's Avatar
Ms.Lizardo
Member
^^^Thanks for the compliment Leo...but not in case,LOL....I'll be brave though with the prato Sao Paulo tomorrow....
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >  
TOP

Thread Tools