POST A REPLY

Nov 27, 2010, 9:58pm   #31
AmbassadorBri
UPS <3's TPF, too!
Jenni, I LOVE THE SAFFRON! It is such a great bag! :) You can fit all kinds of goodies in that! :)
Nov 27, 2010, 10:57pm   #32
gingeybear
NE/SE and lovin' it!
Jen..I have a really battered Saffron Pallenburgh which I purchased knowing it was totally distressed that I swear is indestructible. IDK if you remember but I remarked that under the flap is still saffron colored but the rest mellowed to a rich pumpkin/yam color. I used Lovinmybags silk serum on it and then the Pro-Care. My younger DD keeps absconding with it so I think I will gift it to her and borrow it if I need it. She adores it and uses it for school, overnights and mall hopping. It has survived as much as my KP Corcovado, if not more. Another bag I will never rehome.

Use it in good health..and I looooove the photos of you and Lu. Goodnight HHHotties.
Nov 28, 2010, 4:47am   #33
sallyca
Fabulous bags, fabulous hotties, fabulous pictures.
Nov 28, 2010, 12:11pm   #34
nomoreroom
Jenni -- wet hair and all, you're adorable! That saffron is way gorgeous. And the leather is so perfectly slouchy.

I love that pic of you and Lu. The smiles!
Nov 28, 2010, 1:11pm   #35
enga4
E.N.G.A.T.5.
Beautiful Pal, Jenn!!!

And I LOVE the pic of you and Lu!!!! "Mem'ries..."
Nov 30, 2010, 7:53pm   #36
lulu3955
Harshed Mellow
a super special package arrived yesterday from a hottie. YAY! The contents of the package consisted of a Black Onyx Clutch Wallet for my MIL for x-mass & I'm excited to announce that I've now the proud owner of a

Black Bronze Wizard Snake Carryall!!!

It really is so hard to capture how beautiful this is. It's hard to explain the texture as well. OMG I love it!
Attached Images

Nov 30, 2010, 7:54pm   #37
Suzzeee
Lu - luv your new BBWS carryall!! So gorgeous!!
Nov 30, 2010, 9:25pm   #38
chodessa
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
That is a beauty Lu!
Nov 30, 2010, 9:32pm   #39
Jordanopolis
Luciana
Beautiful Lulu!!! I love the BBWS leather!!
Nov 30, 2010, 10:00pm   #40
AmbassadorBri
UPS <3's TPF, too!
Woot Lu! Woot Woot! Purdy Carryall!
Nov 30, 2010, 11:18pm   #41
pursegal
Originally Posted by lulu3955
a super special package arrived yesterday from a hottie. YAY! The contents of the package consisted of a Black Onyx Clutch Wallet for my MIL for x-mass & I'm excited to announce that I've now the proud owner of a

Black Bronze Wizard Snake Carryall!!!

It really is so hard to capture how beautiful this is. It's hard to explain the texture as well. OMG I love it!
OMG - i love it !! they really need to bring that BBWS back...
Dec 1, 2010, 12:41am   #42
sallyca
Yay Lulu!!!
Dec 1, 2010, 10:12am   #43
lulu3955
Harshed Mellow
It's so beautiful I can't get over it! I've been looking for it for along time. I'm so happy to have it. I keep looking at it with googly eyes!
Dec 1, 2010, 12:05pm   #44
paelaf
semi-banned
The new thread has been kicked off with some awesome pics!! Luciana, your cuffs are heavenly! I have a major case of the over that bbws ramone!

RMC, congrats on scoring one of your HGs! It looks like you might have a OOAK sample on your hands?! My chalk bea is the smaller size and looks like a different leather. Yours is an absolute beauty.

Jenni, congrats on that fabulous score! The saffron cannes looks amazing on you! I think I actually like the style better than the pallenberg now that I'm seeing IRL pics for the first time!

And lu...the BBWS carryall is amazing! I freaking luuurve that leather.
Dec 2, 2010, 5:03pm   #45
kdo
Let's Go Caps!
Hey, not so bad! I got my Cromwell jacket in about a week! I am very pleased with the fit and quality of workmanship and material. For reference I'm a size 2/4 and I got the XS. The elastic waist band is quite snug but not uncomfortable. I would not consider sizing up because I think the shoulders would be too big and boxy. I love the color; it's a nice neutral fall/winter hue. The material is light enough to wear from early fall to late spring and can be worn under a winter coat. Without much ado, here are some pics. Excuse my shirt underneath. Probably not the best match but I was too lazy to change.

Detailed seams on the back.

Closeup of the fabric.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >