Hope this is not a duplicate -- mods, please merge if it is.
Inspired by Cho's lovely Dominique Satchel, Hidefiend's Beatrice Satchel, and my own johnny-come-lately obsession with the Harlequin print, I'm hoping we can gather together as many images of HH Paule Marrot bags and accessories as possible here. HH Hotties, please share your lovelies with those of us who are relatively new to HH and who enjoy torturing ourselves over the beauties we missed. Thank you so much!
Great idea. I like the Paule Marrot stuff so I like this thread.
Graphic Plaid Barrel case:
1) cavernous inside. It looks empty right? But it has shea butter, handi wipes, lip gloss, two solid perfumes and assorted dental stuff in there.
2) Ginormous and kind of round and puffy. After being annoyed it is too bulky for most of the clutches I realized it is perfect to puff out the bottom of medium sized bags like the Clara.
Mosaique Camera bag. This was an overlooked bag IMHO opinion. Smaller than the Mosaique hobo it makes a perfect retro going out clutch and looks good with denim.
1) Strap extended as a shoulder bag
2)Strap shortened as an over the shoulder bag ( too short drop for winter coats though)
3) Attached key fob. Lined with the Marrot Harlequin print which matches some colors of the bag and clashes with others in an interesting way.
4)Front zipper pocket
Mireille clutch in Graphic Plaid. This bag is awesomeness with black, brown or denim and can be used as a bridge piece if you want to get away with an outfit that mixes black and brown. It matches nothing so it basically matches everything. The dark color in the plaid is actually dark green not black.
1) front of bag, it does have a tiny Paule Marrot metal plate that might annoy those like myself who don't like names or logos on bags
2) Attached key fob. Lined with bright poppy red cotton and trimmed in Yam leather. The HH photos mistakenly show a wine colored lining.
3) Braided leather strap
4) Small front pocket