Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > > >

Official PAULE MARROT reference thread

POST A REPLY

Feb 11, 2009, 2:26pm   #76
lulu3955
Harshed Mellow
Originally Posted by I love HH!
Bumping this thread to add modeling shots of my newest bag, the Pallenberg duffel in graphic plaid! A previous poster said this bag was "huge" but actually it is just the right size for me skipping around, carrying a few books, water, keys, phone, whatever. The strap is SUPER comfy, as are the handles. The strap drop is just right for me, and the squishy leather has enough give in it so that the bag looks casual and chic.
Mine was the cannes tote not the zip top duffel. The cannes is 3 times the size. Yours was the one I was originally looking for. It's perfect!!! Great modeling shots Thanks guys for bumping the thread. I can't wait to see the new PM bags.
Feb 11, 2009, 5:40pm   #77
I love HH!
Originally Posted by h82bl82
I like it! Doesn't look big at all. What's it's approximate size?
The dimensions are 13" x 9" x 4". It's the right size for most books or papers, but if you have an oversized folder or notebook (like me) it's harder to fit.

Originally Posted by lulu3955
Mine was the cannes tote not the zip top duffel. The cannes is 3 times the size. Yours was the one I was originally looking for. It's perfect!!! Great modeling shots Thanks guys for bumping the thread. I can't wait to see the new PM bags.
Oh, I had no idea there was a tote! I will have to go back and look at your pics again. Now I want to get my hands on one of the larger ones, LOL. I'm a big-bag girl. Thanks for pointing that out
Feb 11, 2009, 6:08pm   #78
frenchie407
I had posted these pics in a thread that I started, but I guess it really belongs here....

Lido Clutch Wallet, Bouton d'Or pics I had searched for pics of the Bouton d'Or Lido clutch wallet previously, but couldn't find any. Here are photos I took of mine....

lovely fuchsia lining

Feb 12, 2009, 6:39pm   #79
lulu3955
Harshed Mellow
Here is a picture of 4 Paule Marrot rectangle cases
Harlequin
Grey Floral
Graphic plaid
Blue Floral
Feb 12, 2009, 11:28pm   #80
RealMcCoy
Just one more word!
Beautiful photos! I am even more determined to get a Lido Harlequin. And, I will certainly have to start saving up for the Lido Camille.

Originally Posted by frenchie407
I had posted these pics in a thread that I started, but I guess it really belongs here....

Lido Clutch Wallet, Bouton d'Or pics I had searched for pics of the Bouton d'Or Lido clutch wallet previously, but couldn't find any. Here are photos I took of mine....

lovely fuchsia lining

Feb 13, 2009, 1:04pm   #81
frenchie407
Thanks RealMcCoy! I actually wanted the Lido Wallet in Lead but wasn't able to snag one during the sale. However, in the last couple of weeks, I started obsessing over the goldrush colour.....and guess what came in the mail yesterday?????
Feb 13, 2009, 1:08pm   #82
frenchie407
My beautiful, beautiful Lido in Goldrush

lovely, lovely....

and now w/ her sister....
Feb 13, 2009, 1:35pm   #83
h82bl82
Cindy
Groan...now I want a Lido clutch wallet. VERY nice photos Frenchie, very nice.
Feb 13, 2009, 1:36pm   #84
frenchie407
love all your rectangle cases, lulu, especially the harlequin!
Originally Posted by lulu3955
Here is a picture of 4 Paule Marrot rectangle cases
Harlequin
Grey Floral
Graphic plaid
Blue Floral
Feb 13, 2009, 1:40pm   #85
frenchie407
thanks h8bl82, i got my goldrush bnwt from ebay. i'll let you know if i come across any more lido wallets at a good price
Originally Posted by h82bl82
Groan...now I want a Lido clutch wallet. VERY nice photos Frenchie, very nice.
Feb 13, 2009, 2:41pm   #86
Chicabee
Believes in Coyotes
Here's my Cannes Zipper Tote in Corsaire from the 75% off sale:

Feb 13, 2009, 2:53pm   #87
dyannek
Originally Posted by Suzzeee
I have the coin purse - plum leather w/ the floral lining - I love that lining. I bought it because it was sooo cute and it ended up being perfect to store my Jawbone headset in (I have an expensive custom earpiece so don't want to lose or break it)! I also have a Nomade w/ that lining - I don't have pics of that bag but will take some and post them - I adore that Paule floral lining!

OMG this is gorgeous! wish I could have gotten this coin purse

I looked all through the thread but couldnt find any pics of a cuff bracelet
Feb 13, 2009, 2:54pm   #88
S
Sybaryte
Account Deactivated
Crikey, so much HH to love! Great photos, great pieces Ladies!
Feb 13, 2009, 3:31pm   #89
lulu3955
Harshed Mellow
Originally Posted by dyannek
OMG this is gorgeous! wish I could have gotten this coin purse

I looked all through the thread but couldnt find any pics of a cuff bracelet
I posted a pic of my PM cuff bracelet. It's post # 57. Is that what your talking about?
Feb 14, 2009, 1:45am   #90
dyannek
^^^ oh yes I see it now. It is beautiful. I dont know how I missed it. LOL
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >