Home > > >

Official PAULE MARROT reference thread

POST A REPLY

May 29, 2012, 1:16pm   #226
jennirane
HHHottiecuffpower!
I hear you. Can't decide if I'm happy about either of the gals' decisions. And Pete, Lane, all of them complete utter a-holes. And Don did the classic something good to Joan but then treated Megan and Peggy like he owned them. Which he doesn't... He should listen to the stuff he's pitching.

But yep, nearly fell over. TJ was like wha?! I'm just choking on my wine and pointing at the sofa.
May 29, 2012, 6:05pm   #227
jandelvis
Originally Posted by jennirane
An entire sofa covered with PM fabric--the same as the HH scarf, I think?--on Mad Men last night ("The Other Woman", season 5, aired 5/27) Stoopid Pete's suburban home. Will try to find chatter or a clip.

I saw that too!!!! Dying to know if it was PM for real...
May 30, 2012, 1:02pm   #228
mishka
YAY 2012! RAAWR!
You guys! There are PM Blue Hex rugs on Fab.com. I might get one to replace my falling apart lake tahoe rug in my living room...

Lu! How is yours holding up?

Sally - That pups been around a while! So cute!
May 31, 2012, 11:32am   #229
lulu3955
Harshed Mellow
An entire sofa covered with PM fabric--the same as the HH scarf, I think?--on Mad Men last night ("The Other Woman", season 5, aired 5/27) Stoopid Pete's suburban home. Will try to find chatter or a clip.
I saw that too. I actually have a duvet in the same pattern. It's Les Tulips, Bleu Gris it wasn't guermantes (tuileries print). I'll try to look it up in my PM books to make sure though. That couch was gorgeous!
May 31, 2012, 12:48pm   #230
jennirane
HHHottiecuffpower!
I thought it was PM!
I'm bummed I missed out on the scarf from HH It was so gorgeous on Jess... But I dithered too long.
May 31, 2012, 6:24pm   #231
dmc60
It's all Rosie
We don't have cable, so I can only catch up with Mad Men on Netflix - BUT I do follow this blog http://www.tomandlorenzo.com/2012/04...signal-30.html so I can feel current. And the fabric is on the drapes too!!
May 31, 2012, 6:26pm   #232
dmc60
It's all Rosie
And speaking of scarves....
I found an oh-so-80's booklet "How to wear your Hermes scarf" - all big & square! Lots of shoulder pads and elegantly poufy hair - but BEAUTIFUL scarves!

Maybe I'll have time to scan it this weekend!
May 31, 2012, 7:03pm   #233
jennirane
HHHottiecuffpower!
OMG I totally missed both the sofa and the drapes in that episode! *plunks forehead*
great find on the blog, DMC!
May 31, 2012, 7:20pm   #234
dmc60
It's all Rosie
OMG I totally missed both the sofa and the drapes in that episode! *plunks forehead*
great find on the blog, DMC!
My foreheard's plunked too- I totally missed it on the first read-thru!
Jun 11, 2012, 9:40am   #235
PiggyinManolos
Bag Wh0re
Oooooo lookie here....and only $8

http://www.shopfurbish.com/servlet/t...me+Accessories
Jun 11, 2012, 3:30pm   #236
jennirane
HHHottiecuffpower!
Nice find!
LOL@"towels" tho.
Jun 11, 2012, 7:31pm   #237
lulu3955
Harshed Mellow
Nice find!
LOL@"towels" tho.
I actually have these and the matching playing cards. They aren't towels they are disposable table napkins. LOL
Jun 25, 2012, 4:53pm   #238
mothbeast
Were all the PM items LE? I recall seeing something listing the number of pieces made of a couple of items but now that the HH site doesn't have old items listed I can't find it.
Jun 25, 2012, 9:03pm   #239
jennirane
HHHottiecuffpower!
Lu should know... I know that several of them were LE... The Mosaiques, my Black/Harlequin Bea, etc, were only made in runs of 50.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >