Home > > >

The Official Hayden Harnett and Team Discussion Thread!

POST A REPLY
 
Thread Tools
Dec 10, 2011, 7:47am   #46
tonihacker's Avatar
tonihacker
tonihacker
GREAT NEWS! Our new Campos Carryall is being featured on the CBS Morning Show RIGHT NOW by stylist Amy Goodman for their 'Made in the USA' Holiday Gifting Segment
Dec 10, 2011, 9:53am   #47
b
ben_harnett
Member
Hi Sally,
The 50% off codes are to be used on your next order. If you wanted to use it on the order you're going to place after your next order, I think that would be fine.
-Ben
Dec 10, 2011, 1:24pm   #48
sallyca's Avatar
sallyca
Member
Originally Posted by ben_harnett
Hi Sally,
The 50% off codes are to be used on your next order. If you wanted to use it on the order you're going to place after your next order, I think that would be fine.
-Ben

Okay - great - thanks so much. I was just wanting to get one of the new ramone cuffs before the colour I want goes out of stock. But am hoping to use the code on some of the new fab things Toni has talked about (pomps or nackie or trophy).
Dec 10, 2011, 4:38pm   #49
MolMol's Avatar
MolMol
Member
Hi Toni - does the Totally Turnlocks Line have gold or silver Hardware? I can't tell. Thanks!
Dec 10, 2011, 10:53pm   #50
RealMcCoy's Avatar
RealMcCoy
Just one more word!
Originally Posted by tonihacker
I'm trying to push through some Trophy Bags in our new vintage patent colors- Nude & Lime? Please vote.
I vote for Lime!
Dec 10, 2011, 11:11pm   #51
gingeybear's Avatar
gingeybear
NE/SE and lovin' it!
Flyby post. Trophy full size or satchel in Lime! Perfect for sunnier climes! Swoon over the Nackie satchel. Good to see you Toni and Ben! More carryalls in patent please. I'd die for one in that gorgeous bitter Lime patent. I'd love to see some barrel cases in the new HH siggy feather print. about everything. HH renaissance better than ever. I'm so HHappy!
Dec 10, 2011, 11:25pm   #52
h
hassafras
Member
Hi Toni,
do you see any metallics coming up for Spring?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...SS/hhss007.jpg


(image from Novella from an old sample HH thread)

I looooooove this leather; the pale pink is just perfect and I love how it has a soft pearly sheen instead of being super blingy. Do you have access to it still? I wish I would have been able to buy that sample!

I'd seriously love the Nackie satchel in this leather, or even the Milton.
Dec 11, 2011, 9:24am   #53
paelaf's Avatar
paelaf
semi-banned
Originally Posted by tonihacker
I'm trying to push through some Trophy Bags in our new vintage patent colors- Nude & Lime? Please vote.
Either would be amazing but I have a thing for the Nude!
Dec 11, 2011, 12:17pm   #54
2many-NOT's Avatar
2many-NOT
Ya Gotta Laugh
Originally Posted by paelaf
Either would be amazing but I have a thing for the Nude!
Of course you do!! This is pae we're talking about!!

I really like the Nude color too, but that Lime is the bomb! It give me a bit of a vibe of the Fir!!(which I love!!)
Dec 11, 2011, 12:23pm   #55
jennirane's Avatar
jennirane
HHHottiecuffpower!
I'll register a vote for Lime, but unfortunately I'm "over" the Trophy design... lived with my black one for so long, and then the Yam Shine... I'd love to see both vintage patents in another bag. I think for me, the design on the front just finally got old. (Ducks head!)

However, I'm dying to see the Pomps, and whatever else makes it in those leathers. Hello Nude Lorca!! Or a tweaked Sloane (boxier satchel shape)... Or.... SHUT. the front. DOOR. A LIME THARPE.

PS... That's not fair There's reprising beloved designs, and then there's getting stuck in the past. I really like the simple lines of the Cargo designs, and think they'd look gorgeous in the patents--a bit of pop.
Dec 11, 2011, 12:38pm   #56
2many-NOT's Avatar
2many-NOT
Ya Gotta Laugh
Originally Posted by jennirane
I'll register a vote for Lime, but unfortunately I'm "over" the Trophy design... lived with my black one for so long, and then the Yam Shine... I'd love to see both vintage patents in another bag. I think for me, the design on the front just finally got old. (Ducks head!)

However, I'm dying to see the Pomps, and whatever else makes it in those leathers. Hello Nude Lorca!! Or a tweaked Sloane (boxier satchel shape)... Or.... SHUT. the front. DOOR. A LIME THARPE.

PS... That's not fair There's reprising beloved designs, and then there's getting stuck in the past. I really like the simple lines of the Cargo designs, and think they'd look gorgeous in the patents--a bit of pop.
Kinda feel the same about the Trophy. And a Pomp(and Pilot) in Lime and Nude. Yeeeeessssss!!!

And crap, I'd slam the front door for a Lime Tharpe!!
Dec 11, 2011, 1:43pm   #57
gingeybear's Avatar
gingeybear
NE/SE and lovin' it!
Rethinking a bit. Trophy is a wee bit too big for me but the Trophy satchel doesn't have the curves that give it the particular look that pleases me.

I'd love some sort of new twist on any HH classic satchel that is practical with a zip top and extra turnlock flap type closure, rounded handles, inner compartments galore, outside back zipper compartment, and possibly a front pocket (open or hidden zipper if possible). Something more structured than the Gaza but with more "outside stuff" and details than the Emile Bowler tote.

I <3 the Tharpe but it doesn't love me. I do like the Nackie satchel but I want something with a bit more structure than that without being boxy. I'm thinking of the Pallenburgh (sp) but less heavy to carry than my Saffron/Pumpkin one. Maybe with a lighter weight leather and a less hefty lining than the PM plaid I share with the DDs.

Loving the Nude and the Lime colors especially if they're in patent. I'm moving away from black black and more black and darks, into a neutrals and "off" colors which is why I that Lime. I'm still not too fond of big bags in screaming bright. Swooon..color blocking in brown and black would fit into my wardrobe with no problem no matter which climate I'm situated at any particular time.

I was taking a break from papers/exams/essays and tiptoed in here to see what was doing on this thread. Now I'm tip toeing out.
Dec 11, 2011, 2:10pm   #58
novella's Avatar
novella
I Miss The 80s & 90s
Originally Posted by hassafras
Hi Toni,
do you see any metallics coming up for Spring?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...SS/hhss007.jpg


(image from Novella from an old sample HH thread)

I looooooove this leather; the pale pink is just perfect and I love how it has a soft pearly sheen instead of being super blingy. Do you have access to it still? I wish I would have been able to buy that sample!

I'd seriously love the Nackie satchel in this leather, or even the Milton.
Ah I remember this leather. Toni told me it was called Rose Quartz and it was even lovelier in person. I'd love to have this in a small accessory.
Dec 11, 2011, 5:49pm   #59
F
FelixOscar
Member
So happy to hear that more Trophy bags are on the way! I'd love either color--Nude or Lime, but the Lime sounds especially delicious.
Dec 11, 2011, 6:44pm   #60
RealMcCoy's Avatar
RealMcCoy
Just one more word!
I'm with gingeybear. I love my barrel case and would love one in the feather print.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >  
TOP

Thread Tools