Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
POST A REPLY

Jun 26, 2010, 10:44pm   #1
mothbeast
Create your own summer look and save - choose one item and save 40%, 2 items 50%, three or move 60%

http://haydenharnett.com/news/diysummerstyle.html

+ it'll offer a bonus item at 40% off.

There are 4 rows of items you can combine for the discounts - you're supposed to make a summer look so you can choose only 1 from each row

row 1 - erol, friends of al, green is good, lava tambourine bag
row 2 - new scarves
row 3 - swinsuits
row 4 - wide lava cuff, cloud tag, round green luggage tag, glasses case

not sure if this is any better or worse pricing than the last sale.
Last edited Jun 26, 2010 at 10:50pm. Reason: typo
Jun 26, 2010, 10:46pm   #2
mothbeast
the 40% off item changes if you redo your selections - so far saw allen bag, black shine clutch, laura reversible tote
Jun 26, 2010, 11:29pm   #3
E
EYE HEART BAGS
Not a great sale IMHO. I just saw they have an Anthracite Passport case for $98.00 were they always that much?
Jun 26, 2010, 11:32pm   #4
mothbeast
Weird - where are they digging up this back stock - I see tango red and lagoon too

ETA i found old blog postings pricing the passport cases in the $50s
http://www.thebeautyoflifeblog.com/2...n-harnett.html
Last edited Jun 26, 2010 at 11:38pm.
Jun 26, 2010, 11:34pm   #5
tonij2000
Luvs Leather
I'll pass on this one as well.
Jun 26, 2010, 11:55pm   #6
E
EYE HEART BAGS
Love your new avatar Toni! Very pretty!

No buying from HH for me either.
Jun 27, 2010, 12:22pm   #7
tonij2000
Luvs Leather
Originally Posted by EYE HEART BAGS
Love your new avatar Toni! Very pretty!

No buying from HH for me either.
Jun 27, 2010, 1:26pm   #8
saccharine
tonij, your daughter is indeed gorgeous. and such luscious lips! wow.

no purchases for me on this sale either. actually, probably no hh purchases until the fall items are in stock.
Jun 27, 2010, 1:48pm   #9
jennirane
HHHottiecuffpower!
Hottie daughter, Tonij!!!

And the sale... meh. No socks?
Jun 27, 2010, 3:22pm   #10
LuckiestLiz
Newly Addicted
Jun 28, 2010, 8:45am   #11
kate83675
After reading Shanimal's post about her little chat with the Ben-ster their sale just feels like a trick to set up more targets (us) for contempt. Didn't Toni say in one of her e-mails she likes getting a fabulous deal??

Ok, wait a minute, I just realized it's not a two way street.....she's a smart shopper, we're scum. Got it now, thanks Benji. Oh, and now I remember why I left Ben and took up with Marc Jacobs.
Jun 28, 2010, 11:24am   #12
chezmadame
Marc used to be a bespectacled and professorial visionary genius...now he's just a hot visionary genius. Do you think he'll take on Chanel after Karl has moved (or passed) on?

Ben just married into the promise of genius.

I was decidedly underwhelmed by the sale. They're trying to dump the spring line because they received their shipment so late. Everything spring and summer is on sale everywhere.
Last edited Jun 28, 2010 at 8:25pm.
Jun 28, 2010, 12:39pm   #13
Shanimal548
Ugh, I'm so disgusted with myself for even checking out this sale! I have to say, I'm totally fed up by customer service, but I keep looking, because I still love the designs. I definitely do NOT need to spend anymore money, and I hate dealing with them, so why can't I quit them? I have a little bit of credit left, and I've convinced myself the Noemi anorak would be perfect for an upcoming trip I'm taking (to Iceland!) And I'm sort of in lust with the pink peacock scarf. I feel like I'm going to have to give up cold turkey!
Jun 28, 2010, 2:54pm   #14
fafnir
The Noemi Anorak does look pretty great, shanimal. The HHHotties that have purchased it have all been very happy with it.

I'd love to go to Iceland! I spent 2 hours in Reykjavik (sp!) airport in the 80's, but that really doesn't count!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >