POST A REPLY

Feb 17, 2011, 7:27pm   #1
t
So I snagged a Lido Lead wallet for a great price recently. Yeah! Been out of town and busy lately, so I wasn't here to receive it when it was delivered. Got home last night. I ripped open the package and thought hmmm... nice, but I don't know... I'm pretty attached to my old Fendi wallet. I've had it forever and wasn't too excited about changing wallets. (Well, I thought, maybe I'll sell it...)

Attached Images

Feb 17, 2011, 7:30pm   #2
t
...but wait a minute. I'll sleep on it then have another look. Maybe try it out just for comparison

Attached Images

Feb 17, 2011, 7:34pm   #3
t
But by the time I had finished transferring my things into my new Lido Lead... I knew there was no turning back!

Attached Images

Feb 17, 2011, 7:37pm   #4
t
I'm so lovin this lead leather!!! So soft it almost whispers!

Attached Images

Feb 17, 2011, 7:39pm   #5
t
Buh-Bye old Fendi!

Attached Images

Feb 17, 2011, 7:43pm   #6
Ya Gotta Laugh
Beautiful Temo. I'd so choose the Lead Lido too!!
Feb 17, 2011, 7:43pm   #7
t
Hello! my new Soft Lead Friend!

Attached Images

Feb 17, 2011, 8:06pm   #8
t
Please excuse my poor photography. I only have my blackberry to use right now.
Feb 17, 2011, 8:17pm   #9
buried in bags
Love it! I have two lido wallets, the bouton d'or and camille, and only want more! (especially the tango red harlequin)
The lead looks very nice, they are such great wallets... I love the big outside pocket too. It's great for random bits of paper floating around in the purse or hair clips or what have you.
Feb 17, 2011, 8:34pm   #10
t
Originally Posted by leothelnss
Love it! I have two lido wallets, the bouton d'or and camille, and only want more! (especially the tango red harlequin)
The lead looks very nice, they are such great wallets... I love the big outside pocket too. It's great for random bits of paper floating around in the purse or hair clips or what have you.

I see what you mean!
Feb 17, 2011, 8:45pm   #11
Hottiepowersactivate
The Lido is my favorite wallet ever!!! I have a goldrush Lido and am dying for a BP and Lead!!! You will love it, Temo!!!
Feb 17, 2011, 9:08pm   #12
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
It's beautiful Temo!!
LOL @ buh-bye Fendi!!
Feb 17, 2011, 9:09pm   #13
UPS <3's TPF, too!
OMG... I love it. So much! Thank you for sharing the photos with us~
Feb 17, 2011, 9:21pm   #14
YAY 2012! RAAWR!
Love it!!! Congrats!
Feb 17, 2011, 10:18pm   #15
Temo - what a lovely find! I have a bouton d'or lido and the jackson clutch. Jackson is not as nice in the leather dept or lining dept but has the same front pocket. I carry my phone in there.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Hayden-Harnett