Up To 50% Off Designer Sale

Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
POST A REPLY

Mar 10, 2011, 8:03pm   #1
slegg61
Along with the Tamasin, the Laura Tote is another bag I don't see mentioned a lot. I purchased one in Sapphire a while ago and I have worn it quite a bit-- it comes out much more often than most of my bags-- but I've noticed one small flake in the Sapphire leather where the silver base shows through.

Anyone have Lauras out there with similar issues? And any advice? I am not sure if this is the beginning of mass peeling or a just a small scrape. It is really tiny, but still.... It is one of my favorites!
Mar 10, 2011, 9:02pm   #2
Jordanopolis
Luciana
I have a Laura, but I haven't had that issue, I don't use my bags enough to have any issues though.
I think the Laura is awesome and you rarely see them FS because of that. It's so light and huge! I love mine!
Mar 10, 2011, 9:19pm   #3
slegg61
I love mine too... it is a bit of a black hole, though:) but so comfortable. I dont use mine much either. This one, though, Ive probably worn 25 times or so which is A TON for me... so I was pretty curious about the ding, scratch, or whatever it is. It is smaller than a pen cap, so we arent talking much... Yeah-- ive only seen one FS. Never a black one, which I would have to stalk...!
Mar 11, 2011, 12:53pm   #4
merrygold
I wore my sapphire Laura non-stop for a couple of months last summer until my brother spilled a pint of beer all over it and myself, and I had to switch it out to let it air. Mine still looks as good as new! No flaking issues that I can see.
Mar 11, 2011, 4:47pm   #5
skydive nikki
Is it terrible that I forgot I had the royal Laura till I saw this?
Mar 11, 2011, 5:45pm   #6
dreamofpompidou
coffee junkie
LOL Nikki!
I love that royal Laura. Still kicking myself for not getting one....I saw them in the store last summer, but they were full price. Gorgeous!
Mar 11, 2011, 8:40pm   #7
AmbassadorBri
UPS <3's TPF, too!
The royal laura is def. an eye catcher!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >