Home Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Hayden-Harnett

How often does the Hayden-Harnett Louvre Coin Purse go on ebay?

POST A REPLY

Feb 2, 2011, 11:18am   #1
Hi Guys,

Guess I'm late on the Hayden-Harnett bandwagon, but I recently discovered the Louvre coin purse! Too bad it was sold out ages ago...but, I was wondering does it ever show up on eBay and how often? I would really like to get one in black... TY!
Feb 2, 2011, 12:10pm   #2
UPS <3's TPF, too!
Hi. They aren't on eBay often, only because they were made a while back and HH did not do a reissue. If you are looking for something from HH, go to the ISO thread in this forum, do a search to make sure that there is not already a list for members searching for that coin purse. If there is not, feel free to start a new list with the name of the item in the Subject and your name and the color you want in the content box. If there is already a list for the cp, just copy and paste the list into the reply box and add your tpf name and the color you want. :) Use the previous listings as examples. Good luck!
Feb 2, 2011, 12:39pm   #3
One came up in the past week or two, so every once in a while. Not often as bri said but they do show up. It's hard to be patient when you want something though
Feb 2, 2011, 12:45pm   #4
I've seen a couple including one on the Bon that went for very little. You just have to be online at the right time for a lot of the smaller / cheaper items.
Feb 3, 2011, 12:26pm   #5
Wow...I had no idea about this thread. Thanks for the info!!

Originally Posted by AmbassadorBri
Hi. They aren't on eBay often, only because they were made a while back and HH did not do a reissue. If you are looking for something from HH, go to the ISO thread in this forum, do a search to make sure that there is not already a list for members searching for that coin purse. If there is not, feel free to start a new list with the name of the item in the Subject and your name and the color you want in the content box. If there is already a list for the cp, just copy and paste the list into the reply box and add your tpf name and the color you want. :) Use the previous listings as examples. Good luck!
Feb 3, 2011, 1:41pm   #6
Good job pongpongchik! Also include Paule Marrot in your searches, just to be sure. You never know how sellers will list things. You've got your eye on the Bonanza listings too, right?
Feb 3, 2011, 2:50pm   #7
UPS <3's TPF, too!
Pong, in case you don't: www.Bonanza.com There are a lot of HH things for sale on here (new and used). Once you register as a user (free), you can save searches for items, just like on eBay. :)

The coin purse is lovely. That is one that I don't have, but I think I need to add to my collection at some point!
Feb 24, 2011, 9:48am   #8
Pong,

There is a purple one of these on eBay right now!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Hayden-Harnett