Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
POST A REPLY

Feb 27, 2012, 1:24pm   #76
enga4
E.N.G.A.T.5.
Ooooh, Molly/Temo, I didn't even really notice the plastic zip until you mentioned it! I did like that the track matched the fog/feather print. Hmmmm... At least it's not sticky like some of the metal zips...?

Hey, so I FINally was able to double the strap on my black, and it's BRILLiant!!!

With the strap doubled, it's the perfect handbag drop, but then, if I pull it by only one strap, it's an awesome regular long handbag length/crossbody on me (5'4 and I'm the only hottie that likes higher crossbodies above her bum, on her back!)... But THEN, I thought about it, and the doubled straps can make it a backpack (ok, it is kinda awkward like this, but mamas may need it in a pinch) and omg, I !!!!

So, basically the doubled strap makes the bag do eeeeeverything and still not get in the way if I just want to carry it by the shorter handles or the bottom of the bag (ala all of the runway models lately!).
Feb 27, 2012, 6:19pm   #77
Molly0
enga, I know, I know! What I at first thought to be a detriment for the bag, turned out to be one of the things I like most about it! The strap. It's a wonderful bag! ...if it just wasn't for that interior plastic zipper... (I"ve always admired HH bags for the "real" zippers they use.)
Mar 13, 2012, 5:12am   #78
doi
D.
Yay! I can post the pics of the CC Hobo here. I got the grey one. It's still kind of stiff, but I think it'll soften up really nicely. The grey is an awesome shade. Dark and solid looking grey. I was somewhat surprised with the size as I thought it was going to be a little bigger, but the size is all right. The opening is kind of narrow, but again, it's all good.

I also put a pic of the CC Hobo grey with the Eucalyptus Havana so you guys can compare the color a bit.

Sorry for all the photos! I actually have more but I stopped myself from adding it here...for now.
Attached Images

Mar 13, 2012, 5:22pm   #79
thatgurl
Shopping Squad Prez
Beautiful, doi!
Mar 13, 2012, 11:13pm   #80
doi
D.
Thanks, thatgurl! The CC Hobo is a pretty nice bag with wonderful soft and smooth leather. I can't wait to see how this one will look once broken in (though it might take a while. People have to pry me away from my Euc Havana for now). I have no bag regrets with this one (plus, I got it from the sale, so the price was awesome!!! Especially for this leather!).
Mar 14, 2012, 12:15am   #81
mothbeast
Great pics Doi. That grey looks nice and kind of reminds me of the Dusk color they ha dout awhile back.
Mar 14, 2012, 2:48am   #82
doi
D.
Thanks, mb! I'm going to have to take a look at the Dusk color now.
Mar 14, 2012, 12:55pm   #83
thatgurl
Shopping Squad Prez
Did this collection not come with sleeper bags, or is it just because I bought them at clearance?
Mar 14, 2012, 3:29pm   #84
s
skittlbrau
Originally Posted by thatgurl
Did this collection not come with sleeper bags, or is it just because I bought them at clearance?
I don't think any of the Hayden by Hayden Harnett bags came with dust bags.
Mar 14, 2012, 11:48pm   #85
thatgurl
Shopping Squad Prez
Originally Posted by skittlbrau
I don't think any of the Hayden by Hayden Harnett bags came with dust bags.
Ahhh, I see. Thank you, skittlebrau!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >