Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
POST A REPLY

Feb 22, 2012, 9:49am   #1
b
bbb123
I'm really not one to complain but I'm kind of disappointed in the quality of my pomp. I was very excited to get this because I love the bag but the first one I got the wrist strap broke so I had to send it in for a replacement. No big deal...it happens. But now the zipper pull has fallen off. It seems that where the pull and the zipper are connected is not closed. Again it seems like not a big deal but if I'm paying $100+ for a bag I expect not to have to worry about issues like this. I really don't want to keep sending it in for a replacement. I have now canceled my pilot orders because of these issues. I do love the bags but can't stomach paying for something that is going to continue to break.
Feb 22, 2012, 1:39pm   #2
b
bbb123
On a side note...I must say I am impressed that my issues were taken seriously and have been addressed. So thank you for listening to your customers and making it right. 😃
Feb 22, 2012, 2:07pm   #3
lulu3955
Harshed Mellow
What happened? They sending you a new one?
Feb 22, 2012, 3:01pm   #4
mothbeast
I'm happy they're taking care of you. I hope you can enjoy your pomp.
Feb 22, 2012, 3:58pm   #5
C
CrayonMarks
Account Deactivated
bbb - That sounds like Clutched's Pomp - faulty strap and bad zipper pull.
Feb 22, 2012, 7:36pm   #6
sallyca
Bbb- that is tooo bad. I hope the QC improves.
Feb 22, 2012, 7:56pm   #7
enga4
E.N.G.A.T.5.
BBB-- Don't give up on HH yet! I'm sure that their CS will make it right for you.

Sometimes these things happen; after all, things break from time to time. I'm sure that they'll exchange it easy-peasy or refund you.

I DEF. wouldn't swear off the pilots, though! They're my faaaaaavorite!
Feb 22, 2012, 8:19pm   #8
b
bbb123
Originally Posted by enga4
BBB-- Don't give up on HH yet! I'm sure that their CS will make it right for you.

Sometimes these things happen; after all, things break from time to time. I'm sure that they'll exchange it easy-peasy or refund you.

I DEF. wouldn't swear off the pilots, though! They're my faaaaaavorite!
I will probably get one (or four LOL) I was just very frustrated at the time.
Mar 29, 2012, 5:23pm   #9
b
bbb123
Update: I 'thought' this problem was resolved and a solution was proposed to me and i was glad they decided to make it right...well a month later and I have still not received my replacement. I. I can not spend my money (and a lot of it) on products that keep breaking and on promises that are not honored. Sorry to be a downer but I will be taking my business and money elsewhere. I'm glad to hear of all the positive experiences that people have but mine has not been so I must move on.
Mar 29, 2012, 6:04pm   #10
mothbeast
I'm so sorry that you didn't get your replacement. :(
Mar 30, 2012, 6:26pm   #11
fleurdelis816
That's a shame, BBB! I'm sorry you didn't get your replacement. Did you email them about it? They should've followed through and just sent it to you but I wouldn't be afraid to message them about it. They probably want to smack me sometimes I'm such a nag.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >