Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
POST A REPLY

Jun 22, 2012, 7:11pm   #1
VanBod1525
Hi all

I have a couple of cuffs from HH that I bough from Hotties off of Bonz (love them) but I'd like to know how the new cuffs stack up against the old Ramones and Celina cuffs? Is the quality as good? I'm just a little nervous to buy a couple off the site if they are poor quality.
Jun 22, 2012, 8:23pm   #2
monkeytail
(Jennifer)
I've gotten some of the new ones and I'd say quality is equal to the old ones. I love the new brushed gold studs with some of the leather colors. The main problem I have had, is the ends of some cuffs seem to be a little too wide so I tear up the edge sealant when buckling them. I also sent back my denim ramone because the sealant didn't match the leather and I didn't like how it looked.
Jun 23, 2012, 4:06am   #3
VanBod1525
I love all the new colours and the brushed studs are lovely. Thanks for the heads up on the above problem.
Jun 23, 2012, 10:51am   #4
dcblam
IMO, the new cuffs at HH do not compare with old school HH (when they first came out) - and I have 7.
I suppose it all depends on which cuffs you have since they have produced the Ramones with at least three different manufacturers.
The second versions are a bit wider and thicker than the first, and the studs are lighter. This third version are also lighter in weight - both the studs and the leather.
I've purchased the other versions - and returned. Just not the same.
Last edited Jun 23, 2012 at 10:58am.
Jun 23, 2012, 2:14pm   #5
VanBod1525
I have a black two tone Ramone which is my favourite and an Anaconda Celine plus a mojave snakeskin and an Apprentice cuff. Maybe I'll just get one of the new ones to compare. I like the Wild Rose Celine.
Jun 23, 2012, 2:25pm   #6
dcblam
Originally Posted by VanBod1525
I have a black two tone Ramone which is my favourite and an Anaconda Celine plus a mojave snakeskin and an Apprentice cuff. Maybe I'll just get one of the new ones to compare. I like the Wild Rose Celine.
VanBod -
You HAVE the iconic Ramone...the two tone black. It's my favorite as well. I think you're wise to get one of the new ones to find out for yourself. Hopefully, you will be delighted.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >