POST A REPLY

Jul 30, 2012, 7:53pm   #16
Bag Wh0re
totally late and out of it....I had the totes and I loved them...the narrow straps stayed put well on my shoulder, but they did dig a little if the bag was full.

It was nice and smooshy so it carried well whether you had a lot or little in it...structured with smoosh if that makes sense...

it was a pretty decent size. I actually used mine as a carry on...bigger than the sac if i'm not mistaken...same carrying capacity of a havana, maybe a little more due to the shape...

HTH
Jul 31, 2012, 6:19am   #17
Originally Posted by PiggyinManolos
totally late and out of it....I had the totes and I loved them...the narrow straps stayed put well on my shoulder, but they did dig a little if the bag was full.

It was nice and smooshy so it carried well whether you had a lot or little in it...structured with smoosh if that makes sense...

it was a pretty decent size. I actually used mine as a carry on...bigger than the sac if i'm not mistaken...same carrying capacity of a havana, maybe a little more due to the shape...

HTH

Definitely helps - thanks! I wasn't picturing carry-on size, so now I know it's just too much for me. I am just not good at reading dimensions and then visualizing it worn, yk? Again, thanks to all!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Contemporary Designers More Contemporary Designers Hayden-Harnett