POST A REPLY

Apr 20, 2012, 10:24am   #46
annam
Banned? hahahahah!
Jsenning - I am sorry to hear this. I am thinking of you.
Apr 20, 2012, 11:46am   #47
mishka
YAY 2012! RAAWR!
Jess - You are fine! Vent away! Remember HHottie power is real, and we are here for you. Vent away! I wish I could be there in person to give you a hug and support you! I cherish that we all share with each other! That's what real life is all about! I'm thinking about you!
Apr 20, 2012, 6:47pm   #48
jc0812
Originally Posted by jsenning
Thanks you guys, you are so wonderful. My husband left me a few weeks ago and is filing for divorce. It was a shock, to say the least. Hence the move. :(
I'm so sorry to hear that Jess. :( Definitely feel free to vent here, I know I would need all the support I could get. We're all here for you!
Apr 21, 2012, 1:27am   #49
fleurdelis816
Hey Ladies! I haven't read through the whole thread yet, but just wanted to say that I just sent out invites for this. If you don't receive an invite and you would like to join and you meet the qualifications to participate then please let me or Jordanopolis (Luc) know so that we can send you an invite!!!
Apr 21, 2012, 1:29am   #50
fleurdelis816
Originally Posted by mishka
Yes you don't have to make it yourself! The only thing I ever made myself that I like is Chlöe LOL!
Apr 21, 2012, 1:31am   #51
mothbeast
jsenning - I'm so sorry.
Apr 21, 2012, 1:31am   #52
fleurdelis816
Originally Posted by jsenning
Thanks you guys, you are so wonderful. My husband left me a few weeks ago and is filing for divorce. It was a shock, to say the least. Hence the move. :(
So sorry J! We will miss you in the raok but totally and completely understand. If there is anything we can do to help let us all know, even if it's just to listen. Hugs!
Apr 21, 2012, 3:14pm   #53
paelaf
semi-banned
Sh*t, jsenning, I'm really sorry to hear that.
Apr 21, 2012, 6:10pm   #54
monkeytail
(Jennifer)
Ugh, Jess. Such horrible news.
Apr 23, 2012, 7:40pm   #55
annam
Banned? hahahahah!
Did we pick a theme? I am good with whatever is selected.
Apr 23, 2012, 8:57pm   #56
saccharine
jsenning, hugs and love to you. i am so sorry to hear your news. we are here to listen and lend support. hhotties have a lot of heart and kindness and strength. stay strong!
Apr 23, 2012, 8:58pm   #57
saccharine
i'll have to sit this RAOK out. i'm cheer on the reveals, though!
Apr 23, 2012, 9:48pm   #58
enga4
E.N.G.A.T.5.
Omg, so sorry, Jsen. TOTally his loss! Vent away, and HCP!
Apr 23, 2012, 11:18pm   #59
Jordanopolis
Luciana
Forgive us HHHotties!!! We never decided on a theme!!! Majority have chosen the Favorite Color Theme!! Which I love!!!

Fleur already sent the invites and some of the HHHotties already accepted it, so if you want to participate please check your Elfster account and accept your invite, if you want to participate and haven't received an invite, please PM Fleur or myself and we'll send you one!!
Apr 23, 2012, 11:30pm   #60
Jordanopolis
Luciana
Deadline for signing up is May 6, reveals will be on the weekend of the 15th of June!! Let's rock this RAOK HHHotties!!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > > >