Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

YSL Chyc Flap, PS11 or Celine Box? Vote for me pls!

POST A REPLY

Jun 18, 2012, 8:58am   #1
s
starshar
I am on my journey to get the best shoulder bag. I need your votes. I will be heading to Paris in October and I def do not want to go home empty-handed.

1) YSL Chyc Flap bag - it comes in pale beige which is a lovely understated nude color.
2) Proenza Schouler PS11 - the design is effortlessly chic and edgy.
3) Celine Box bag - the classic shoulder bag. the price is rather expensive too.

All stated in medium size.

I need a tame bag for travelling. Not a "loud" bag like Chanel or LV. Please recommend if you do have other shoulder bag that you think I should put in my list.
Jun 18, 2012, 9:27am   #2
seahorseinstripes
bag greed bug
among the 3 i will go with celine box, i'm getting one for myself soon too :)
Jun 18, 2012, 5:13pm   #3
luckybunny
Another vote for the Celine box It's functional as well as beautiful.
Jun 18, 2012, 5:23pm   #4
denton
a guy
Don't like the PS11 at all, too much stuff going on with the front.

I love both of the other two. What makes it hard is that the YSL is a lot cheaper than the Celine, no? Of course I haven't handled either in person, so hard to say if the higher price is justified.
Jun 18, 2012, 5:51pm   #5
l
lightdays
Break from tPF
Ysl
Jun 18, 2012, 5:52pm   #6
sfb481
Chromatics999
Celine Box!
Jun 19, 2012, 8:06am   #7
cpdoll
Definately the box. :)
Jun 19, 2012, 8:20am   #8
b
bumble1
If price isn't an issue, Celine box!
Jun 19, 2012, 6:46pm   #9
r
rebeccalsx
The box~~~~~~
Jun 19, 2012, 6:49pm   #10
Aluxe
The Gimme-Queen
My vote - YSL, then Celine but not the Proenza Schouler
Jun 19, 2012, 8:58pm   #11
s
starshar
the celine cost twice the amount of YSL chyc and PS11. :( it's so hard to decide. i might get a balenciaga city instead, but i heard so much stories about the leather color fading problem. the celine is def a better buy, but at 2400euros, i am not sure if it's justifiable. i mean a luggage, at the biggest size (shoulder), cost just 1700euros.
Jun 22, 2012, 4:02pm   #12
Wilmaerika
Celine or YSL but not the PS...
Jun 26, 2012, 7:58am   #13
Tingeling
Originally Posted by starshar
I am on my journey to get the best shoulder bag. I need your votes. I will be heading to Paris in October and I def do not want to go home empty-handed.

1) YSL Chyc Flap bag - it comes in pale beige which is a lovely understated nude color.
2) Proenza Schouler PS11 - the design is effortlessly chic and edgy.
3) Celine Box bag - the classic shoulder bag. the price is rather expensive too.

All stated in medium size.

I need a tame bag for travelling. Not a "loud" bag like Chanel or LV. Please recommend if you do have other shoulder bag that you think I should put in my list.
Hi, I really love this YSL
http://www.ysl.com/on/demandware.sto...?pid=804440271

But I have gotten the Celine Box because I worry I'll get bored of that big Y. It stands out like the Hermes H, but then Hermes is Hermes, if you know what I mean. I would get the Celine box if I were to pay full price for a new one, but If you get a really good second hand price on the YSL I would go for that one!
Good Luck
Jun 26, 2012, 9:54am   #14
Glamouricious
I vote for YSL Chyc Flap bag :)
Jun 26, 2012, 10:52am   #15
Anna_525
Mom to 2 great kids
If you don't mind the scratches that you'll get on the Celine Box, then that would be my #1. YSL and PS11 are equal to me, if those were my only 2 choices, I'd be confused!!! Both are gorgeous.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >