Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

YSL Chyc Flap, PS11 or Celine Box? Vote for me pls!

POST A REPLY

Jun 27, 2012, 1:52am   #16
sfb481
Chromatics999
Originally Posted by Tingeling

Hi, I really love this YSL
http://www.ysl.com/on/demandware.sto...?pid=804440271

But I have gotten the Celine Box because I worry I'll get bored of that big Y. It stands out like the Hermes H, but then Hermes is Hermes, if you know what I mean. I would get the Celine box if I were to pay full price for a new one, but If you get a really good second hand price on the YSL I would go for that one!
Good Luck
I agree Tingeling! Nice to meet you again here... Definitely Celine Box!
Jun 27, 2012, 2:34am   #17
Mediana
~Travelista~
Originally Posted by starshar
the celine cost twice the amount of YSL chyc and PS11. :( it's so hard to decide. i might get a balenciaga city instead, but i heard so much stories about the leather color fading problem. the celine is def a better buy, but at 2400euros, i am not sure if it's justifiable. i mean a luggage, at the biggest size (shoulder), cost just 1700euros.
I'n that case I think you answered you own question. If you want a bag that is tame and you feel Celine is to expensive I'd go with YSL. I like all three of the bags.
Jul 14, 2012, 4:48pm   #18
Tingeling
Originally Posted by sfb481

I agree Tingeling! Nice to meet you again here... Definitely Celine Box!
Hi, yes ... that Celine:) So simple and chic! I was in Firenze this week and saw the most beautiful Celine medium box in warm yellow ponyhair!!! Wow, I tried it on and fell in love! But then my inner sense spoke to me, and sent me to the Louis Vuitton store instead LOL! I needed a bag to use for work so I ended up buying the SC bag! I managed to get the cherry one so I have no regrets , but I do still dream of that Celine :)
Jul 14, 2012, 4:55pm   #19
shakeandbake
I personally like the PS11. Celine is nice too, but for the price I like the PS11 much more. Not a big fan of the Chyc Flap.
Jul 14, 2012, 5:03pm   #20
miu miu1
it's a moto world ;)
I love my Celine Box and it's classy, understated style. The price is steep compared to the other two, but I feel it is worth the money. Runner-up would be the PS11.
A Balenciaga City is also a great option, but a different style compared to the three options you listed
Jul 15, 2012, 9:30am   #21
Aluxe
The Gimme-Queen
So, did you ever get one of these bags?
Just curious...

Originally Posted by starshar
I am on my journey to get the best shoulder bag. I need your votes. I will be heading to Paris in October and I def do not want to go home empty-handed.

1) YSL Chyc Flap bag - it comes in pale beige which is a lovely understated nude color.
2) Proenza Schouler PS11 - the design is effortlessly chic and edgy.
3) Celine Box bag - the classic shoulder bag. the price is rather expensive too.

All stated in medium size.

I need a tame bag for travelling. Not a "loud" bag like Chanel or LV. Please recommend if you do have other shoulder bag that you think I should put in my list.
Jul 18, 2012, 12:09am   #22
b
bagolicious
I vote for YSL. I just ordered the Cabas Chyc (satchel) and am waiting for it to arrive. I also checked out the shoulder bags and they were also fabulous. I have been a longtime fan of YSL bags and they hold up really well.

As for the PS11, I'm not a PS fan. I think their bags start to look dated quickly and the 11 is just too busy. As for Celine, I like Celine bags but don't own one.
Jul 18, 2012, 5:19pm   #23
jacqvic
jacqueline
Originally Posted by Aluxe
So, did you ever get one of these bags?
Just curious...
have you made up your mind? I like the YSL it's a subtle beauty.
Jul 18, 2012, 5:56pm   #24
e
edgy
~~~~~~~
celine box!
Jul 18, 2012, 6:32pm   #25
S
Schoolandpurses
Both are great but I would prefer Celine and celine bags are so hot right now
Jul 19, 2012, 5:05am   #26
designerdiva40
The Celine Box without a doubt
Jul 19, 2012, 6:45am   #27
cologne
Celine.
Jul 19, 2012, 7:28am   #28
Etincelle
1. Céline 2. YSL. 3. PS11
Jul 20, 2012, 10:46am   #29
s
starshar
i will only be heading to paris in october. still hv 3 months to consider. celine box is classic, but they already had reviews that the leather scratches and so lots of babysit will be required. i might go for the ysl... heehee, still open to choices. girls are fickle-minded!
Aug 15, 2012, 12:42am   #30
S
StarrMartinez
Bijoux Connoisseur
Have you decided yet? I have a Chyc Flap and its divine. That's my vote. Beautiful, elegant, and understated.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >