Home Bags, Bags, Bags Handbags & Purses

Which bag would you invest in ?!

POST A REPLY

Jul 13, 2012, 1:26pm   #31
m
celine
Jul 13, 2012, 1:27pm   #32
Chanel!!! I have 5 of my mom's Chanel's from the nineties and people always compliment them. It's very classic!
Jul 14, 2012, 12:56pm   #33
Purse Fanatic!
Wow, I'm very lucky to own all 3 and I'm actually gonna go against the grain on this one and say go for the PS1. I adore that bag so much. The Celine Luggage is amazing but it can get a bit tedious since it's quite big for an arm wearing bag only...unless you are looking at the shoulder version? It is quite a stunner though.

When it comes to the Chanel bag, everyone and their mother has the classic flap. I don't even like to wear mine too much anymore because it looks like such a cliche'. Especially in my area where I live. Kids as young as 13 have one around here and sometimes I feel it cheapens the "specialness" it once had. I dunno, I guess I am just over the style, but I totally understand how someone who never had the bag would want it.

But out of all 3, the PS1 is my favorite at this moment. I love it so much that I bought 2 in less than a year and I'm planning to buy a 3rd soon.
Jul 14, 2012, 9:43pm   #34
a
Definitely Louis Vuitton . Sell it on eBay if you get tired.
Jul 15, 2012, 2:34am   #35
Chanel! I love Chanel sooo much
ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
Jul 15, 2012, 5:27am   #36
m
chanel and hermes. they sells fast and high anytime you don't want em anymore :)
Jul 18, 2012, 1:35am   #37
d
Chanel indeed..
Jul 18, 2012, 1:40am   #38
g
I am looking for something similar, I will definitely be following this thread!
Jul 19, 2012, 1:02pm   #39
C
Okay, chanel is very obvious cause it's practically every woman's dream. It's almost a necessity lol!

Other than the obvious, I'd invest in Celine or Balenciaga

If I'm allowed to dream though, it'd be lovely to own Hermes Kelly/Birkin
Jul 19, 2012, 1:28pm   #40
save mode..on.
Another vote for Chanel.
Jul 19, 2012, 8:07pm   #41
iLoVeChaNel
Chanel or celine
Jul 19, 2012, 11:35pm   #42
Ohh that's a tough one!
Though I own both brands..And love them so much.. I think for a first I'd go with Chanel.. Just because it is just a classic staple in any fashion obsessed woman's closet!
Celine on the other hand also has a very clean & classic aesthetic to it. I mean this is the reason why I love my Celine luggage... I know it's the "it" bag of right now.. But I got mine way before it was such a craze! & surprisingly I still love it everytime I use it!
BUTT!!! I will always & forever be a Chanel worshiper! (Just like my mama )
Jul 20, 2012, 12:16am   #43
Chanel, in a heartbeat!! :)
Jul 20, 2012, 10:24am   #44
1. Chanel 2. Céline 3. PS1
Jul 20, 2012, 1:40pm   #45
Originally Posted by xiangxiang0731
What do you mean by "invest"? If you mean purely from a monetary perspective, none of the bags will be good investments because they won't grow in value. But if you mean you will carry it for many years to come, therefore money well spent etc, then Chanel would be my choice out of the 3.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Bags, Bags, Bags Handbags & Purses