Home Bags, Bags, Bags Handbags & Purses

What's your bag top 3 in your own collection?

POST A REPLY

Aug 13, 2011, 3:28pm   #1
Waiting...
Hi all,

I thought this could be a fun thread as we all have different taste and different bag collections .
Now, please have a look at your own bag collection and tell me which are your 3 favorites in your collection (and maybe why these are your favorites). Maybe some of you find it hard to pick 3 bags, in that case you are allowed to pick 4 bags ok ? (Modeling) pics are welcome too .
Very curious to see what everyone's favorites are.

Here's my current top 3 from my own collection. I said current because my top 3 might changed over a few weeks, lol.

1) Chanel East West flap in black caviar with shw. I have worn this bag a lot, it's perfect from day to night when I don't have to carry a lot of things.

2) Hermès 28 Kelly in Ebene Evergrain phw. Love the slight sheen on the bag and off course the look of it. Not a very good pic of it but here you go:

3) Chanel Jumbo lambskin with ghw. This bag is roomy enough for me and I love the pocket on the back.

Quick modeling pic
Aug 13, 2011, 4:33pm   #2
Clarity
Oh my, I will let you know when I have three bags. Should be within the week, when my BV and RM arrive and are added to my lonely JC.
Aug 14, 2011, 6:23am   #3
t
LV Damier Ebene Speedy 25 - if I could only have one designer bag this would be it - holds what I need to carry but isn't too big, and looks good with everything

Kate Spade Black Leather Tina - well made and very cute - sadly it isn't big enough for what I need for work days, but I love it for parties and days when I can get by with less stuff

LAMB Calligraphy Roses Walderston - same size/shape as Speedy (about halfway between a 25 and 30) - my work bag because I don't feel comfortable carrying my LV to work
Aug 14, 2011, 10:39am   #4
Waiting...
Originally Posted by indiaink
Oh my, I will let you know when I have three bags. Should be within the week, when my BV and RM arrive and are added to my lonely JC.
How exciting ! Yes, please post pics when your BV and RM arrive !

Btw, if someone only has one or two favorite bags, off course you can post them too .
Aug 14, 2011, 1:10pm   #5
t
Here's my favouite 3. I just noticed that 2 of them are vintage. (I notice it changes from time to time.)
Attached Images

Aug 14, 2011, 2:38pm   #6
Bagslave
My Top 3 would be:

Prada Saffiano Fori from their Cruise collection. The color is so vibrant and it has this wow factor. It gets stared at all the time when I carry it. People even come and wanna touch it. Lol!

Second is my Jimmy Choo Maddy. It's heavy but the bag looks expensive! Everything about it screams luxury, the liquid patent, the deep purple color, the suede panels, the brushed hardware. The bags looks awesome on shoulder, on the arm or carried by hand. It's very spacious as well.

Third is my Céline Stripe Tote, the leather is sooo thick but very soft like buttah. The shape is slouchy enough but it looks dressy as well. The suede bottom is amazing and the smell... I would carry this and I don't think I need a perfume, lol!
Aug 14, 2011, 3:24pm   #7
Purses and Pandora
three? I thought you had 30.. lol!!
Aug 14, 2011, 3:42pm   #8
Emma 4ever in my <3
You all have amazing bags! Here are my few ~

Aug 14, 2011, 3:46pm   #9
Chanel Medium Classic Flap Black Caviar with SHW. Love this one but don't get to use it much due to my 3 year old.

PRADA Black Tessuto Gauffre with GHW. The best worry-free-everyday-mom-of-an-extremely-active-toddler bag. This thing has been through it all and it still looks new.

Tod's D-Styling Bauletto Medio in Purple. My new favorite everyday bag. A big step for me to purchase something other than black. It was definitely a good choice. Goes with just about everything and the leather is amazing!

Aug 14, 2011, 4:29pm   #10
Clarity
Originally Posted by pandorabox
three? I thought you had 30.. lol!!
HA! I had 17 once. Not so long ago. But circumstances dictated I sell. Now I'm s l o w l y going to start my collection again...
Aug 14, 2011, 4:38pm   #11
Purses and Pandora
HA! I had 17 once. Not so long ago. But circumstances dictated I sell. Now I'm s l o w l y going to start my collection again...
LOL! You crack me up indiaink!
Aug 14, 2011, 4:41pm   #12
Originally Posted by Kyung Hwa
Chanel Medium Classic Flap Black Caviar with SHW. Love this one but don't get to use it much due to my 3 year old.

http://forum.purseblog.com/attachmen...1&d=1313354425

PRADA Black Tessuto Gauffre with GHW. The best worry-free-everyday-mom-of-an-extremely-active-toddler bag. This thing has been through it all and it still looks new.

Tod's D-Styling Bauletto Medio in Purple. My new favorite everyday bag. A big step for me to purchase something other than black. It was definitely a good choice. Goes with just about everything and the leather is amazing!

Not sure what happened...

Attached Images

Aug 14, 2011, 7:09pm   #13
Clarity
Gorgeous - now tell me exactly what the BV is, because I want one exactly like it! That will give me a goal for my next BV

Originally Posted by BgaHolic
You all have amazing bags! Here are my few ~
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...0/DSCI0054.jpg

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...0/DSCI0026.jpg

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...0/DSCI0025.jpg
Aug 14, 2011, 7:32pm   #14
t
Originally Posted by temo
Here's my favouite 3. I just noticed that 2 of them are vintage. (I notice it changes from time to time.)

I've realized that I honestly can't pick 3. I just have to include these 2. Older Dooney & Bourke and Private Label Holt Renfrew. (Yikes, more vintage!)
Attached Images

Aug 14, 2011, 7:42pm   #15
Emma 4ever in my <3
Gorgeous - now tell me exactly what the BV is, because I want one exactly like it! That will give me a goal for my next BV
Oh girl! You haven't been doing your homework well. Naughty. Naughty. It's the medium Veneta, silly. I get everything in that bag that I get in that Gucci (suitcase) - my husband's term for the Marrakech. He dislikes big bags. One would think he has to end up carrying them but this isn't the case.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Bags, Bags, Bags Handbags & Purses