Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

What wallet is in your bag?

POST A REPLY

Dec 4, 2005, 11:18pm   #16
bgyoshi
I am currently using a coach mini key purse for school (because it's small and wont take up space in my already packed backpack) and a Vivienne Westwood Argyle Tartan wallet on other occasions
Dec 4, 2005, 11:22pm   #17
U
USCgerl
I am currently carrying the LV cerises long wallet thats zips around. I love it! It's a wallet and small clutch in one!
Dec 4, 2005, 11:23pm   #18
Irissy
Balenciaga's lover
I'm presently using a Coach wallet that I got 2 yrs ago. It's like a wristlet but it's their biggest size I seen so far and I've been loving it!!!
Dec 4, 2005, 11:37pm   #19
d
drewcious
I use the LV Koala wallet and I love it!! It has 9 credit card slots and ample room for coins in a zip-up pocket in the back, plus the gold clasp (supposedly it looks like a koala's nose, hence the name) is really cute.
Dec 4, 2005, 11:58pm   #20
amanda
I Bleed Georgia Red
Originally Posted by drewcious
I use the LV Koala wallet and I love it!! It has 9 credit card slots and ample room for coins in a zip-up pocket in the back, plus the gold clasp (supposedly it looks like a koala's nose, hence the name) is really cute.
so THAT's why they call it koala...too cute!
Dec 5, 2005, 12:19am   #21
Noriko
Account Deactivated
Dior Paris 50s saddle wallet
Dec 5, 2005, 12:29am   #22
Superbaby
Originally Posted by Cristina
I have a Sanrio Keroppi wallet (see photo below) that my bf gave me some time ago. It went well with my Dickies and Volcom bags, but now that I've uh, moved on in the bag world , I asked him for an LV Monogram Ludlow wallet for Christmas - I think he was relieved I didn't say jewelry when he asked me what I wanted!
I love your keroppi wallet!! I would totally still use that even though i am carrying other brand handbag, to show that i am a fun and young person at heart
Dec 5, 2005, 12:55am   #23
Iluvbags
The original Iluvbags
Oddly enough i am very cheap when it comes to wallets and very rarely splurge. it does not make sense when i compare it to how much i spend on bags.

I have a LV multicolor wallet that i paid nearly $600 for but i have basically run that into the ground (the white gets dirty very easily) and it was the first (and last) wallet that i spent that much on.

I just bought an LV checkbook holder after agonizing over whether i really needed to spend $200 on something just to cover my check. Thats what I'm carrying now. I keep my change, bills and credit cards in a black leather Kenneth Cole wallet that didnt cost me more than 60 bucks.

How many others are cheap like me when it comes to wallets but will drop a load of $$ in a minute on a handbag? It does not make sense but i know there are many of us out there
Dec 5, 2005, 2:32am   #24
Superbaby
I dont spend a lot on wallets... :sad2:
Dec 5, 2005, 2:49am   #25
baglady
N Loving Memory 1992-2006
Originally Posted by Superbaby
I dont spend a lot on wallets... :sad2:
Goodie! It's nice to know you and Iluvbags feel the same way I do about not wanting to spend too much on wallets.
Dec 5, 2005, 4:40am   #26
beautiful stranger
The Original Angel
what would you guys use as a wallet with the paddignton?
Dec 5, 2005, 6:53am   #27
Cristina
Originally Posted by Superbaby
I love your keroppi wallet!! I would totally still use that even though i am carrying other brand handbag, to show that i am a fun and young person at heart
Thanks I've been through three Sanrio wallets over the last few years. It started with a red vinyl Hello Kitty wallet, then a vinyl Deery Lou one (which was my favorite) and currently Keroppi. I love Sanrio I used to collect the tin lunchboxes with the characters on them.
Dec 5, 2005, 9:56am   #28
a
always_alone
Account Deactivated
I have a cheap $10-$20 OU wallet that was bought from my school bookstore (they sell lots of stuff like that as well as textbooks). Funner to show school spirit that's for sure. **is all warm in her OU hoodie** BOOMER SOONER! Wooo!
Dec 5, 2005, 10:44am   #29
esiders
wishing and hoping
I refuse to spend $$ on a wallet. A Neimans SA tried to get me to buy a $500 Balenciaga wallet for my bag and I said no...especially since the wallet was black and my B-bag is red.

I use the LV Damier wallet that came with my Marais bucket bag. I also have the Damier agenda and cosmetic bag. These are my three key pieces that I MUST have when I swap bags.
Dec 5, 2005, 11:21am   #30
SuLi
I use a LV planner for CCs and ID, and a small zip Marc Jacobs wallet (until it was stolen) for cash and coins. Must find a replacement wallet soon.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >