Home Bags, Bags, Bags Handbags & Purses

What do you carry when it rains?

POST A REPLY

Jul 14, 2008, 9:20pm   #1
SF-HK-NYC
I currently carry a nylon Prada, although my day/work bag is normally the black Longchamp tote (I have one in a lilac as well, and that one got totally ruined by rain, with the nylon separating from the lining and bumps everywhere!).

Just wondering what everyone carries when it rains, since it's been raining in hong kong for nearly 2 months straight...!
Jul 14, 2008, 9:47pm   #2
sep
Live-Luv-Shop-Repeat
LV Damier Speedy 30... It's indestructable!
Jul 14, 2008, 9:48pm   #3
Happiness
chanel cambon tote or dior vintage boston bag
Jul 14, 2008, 9:50pm   #4
Yorkie & Malamute
My black Prada tote.
Jul 14, 2008, 9:51pm   #5
eat me
usually one of my bals...at first i was hesitant since they're leather and i don't treat them with apple guarde...but after being accidentally being caught in the rain a few times, they just seem to get chewier and better so now i'm not so cautious. chanel caviar is pretty rainproof as well!
Jul 14, 2008, 10:27pm   #6
Marc Jacobs Fangirl
I use one of my Lesportsac Tokidoki bags. They are PERFECT for when it's gloomy out, and they always brighten up my mood! And I usually get lots of compliments about how cute they are!
Jul 14, 2008, 11:06pm   #7
LV damier papillon30
LV epi petit noe and st jacques
burberry hobo
Jul 14, 2008, 11:16pm   #8
I usually use my LV speedy 30 in the gloomy/rainy weather. Sometimes if I dont want to deal with carrying my bag in the rain I just use my Gucci wallet that can fit in my back pocket (since the skinny jeans I wear have big back pockets).
Jul 14, 2008, 11:32pm   #9
My black Balenciaga city or my black Chanel GST.
Jul 14, 2008, 11:35pm   #10
k
LV Damier Speedy!
Jul 15, 2008, 4:01am   #11
p
Used to have a Damier bag...that I used and it was great!

Now, I need to replace it with something else damier...or maybe even a Chanel fabric flap bag
Jul 15, 2008, 4:08am   #12
♥In your eyes♥
my betsey johnson bag. it has virtually no leather and is made mostly of fabric, so it doesnt really get affected by rain.
Jul 15, 2008, 4:53am   #13
h
One of my two Prada nylons if it's raining hard hard. If slight drizzle is involved I just carry any bag I fancy as they're all protected.
Jul 15, 2008, 5:18am   #14
m
Lesportsac or Longchamp :)
Jul 15, 2008, 5:32am   #15
Addict
Whatever bag I feel like. Where I live it hardly rains so I don't really plan around it.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Bags, Bags, Bags Handbags & Purses