Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Tom ford flap over zip bag

POST A REPLY

Sep 23, 2011, 3:00am   #46
birkin girl
I don't know what mine s called.. It's a big black hobo with a big gold zip on the top and one on the side...it really is gorgeous it was 2450.00 euros but IMO well worth it ,the leather is just like my shoulder birkin....!
Sep 28, 2011, 6:42pm   #47
b
bagaholic1516
I went into the BH store the day it opened to look at the bags. I had seen this one online and wanted to see it IRL. The zippers are his signature look. The bag is heavy since the leather is VERY thick and substantial. It is heavy without anything inside of it. If you like the look and don't mind having a sore shoulder, this bag is for you.
Sep 28, 2011, 6:43pm   #48
b
bagaholic1516
Originally Posted by chriseve
A classic Chanel's easily 4K these days, and Birkin's well over 10K after taxes.....not that 4K's not much, but it doesn't buy much either anymore.
I paid $8,950 plus tax for my blue jean 35 Birkin last year.
Sep 28, 2011, 8:13pm   #49
chriseve
busy busy bee
Originally Posted by bagaholic1516
I paid $8,950 plus tax for my blue jean 35 Birkin last year.
Prices have gone this year....yet again, after tax (I pay almost 10%) it's already in the 5 digits.
Sep 30, 2011, 2:04am   #50
anmldr1
I just bought the carine bag in Vegas today....the rounded shape...it's a beautiful bag...but now looking online I see that Jennifer Aniston is carrying the same bag but a more rectangle shape. The price listed for jennifer's bag is around 2600, whereas I paid 3450...seems a little strange. Just wondering if anyone knows how much the rounded cairn should be. Thanks!
Sep 30, 2011, 3:10pm   #51
weezer

I want this bag.
Oct 4, 2011, 2:24pm   #52
s
sportstagirl
I love Jen and her sense of fashion. However, she outdid me on this one and I had no choice but to look for a replica. I found it and I own it. It is beautiful and I have received many compliments. I figured I would share the link.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - link removed/ warning sent

If you can stomach the thought of a replica, I promise you wont be sorry!
Last edited Oct 4, 2011 at 2:40pm. Reason: replica link
Oct 6, 2011, 9:30pm   #53
m
mauibaby0707
Originally Posted by beckybaby86
Hi ladies,

I'm absolutely in love with the new Tom ford flap over zip bag that Jennifer Aniston has been carrying, but don't have $4,000 to spend on a bag right now. Any ideas for something similar but less expensive? TIA

I love this bag, I agree $4k, is too much!
Oct 7, 2011, 12:39pm   #54
LunaLove
@LunaPrat
I found this bag when I was web browsing and it reminded me of the Tom Ford bag. I love love the funkiness of how it sits. I have no clue who this brand is? But they are on the Marcus site so they can't be terrible. I love the look!

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/ca...QuickToProduct
Oct 10, 2011, 11:36pm   #55
JDAVID
I love the bag!!!!
Oct 11, 2011, 8:05pm   #56
BgaHolic
Emma 4ever in my <3
Originally Posted by LunaLove
I found this bag when I was web browsing and it reminded me of the Tom Ford bag. I love love the funkiness of how it sits. I have no clue who this brand is? But they are on the Marcus site so they can't be terrible. I love the look!

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/ca...QuickToProduct
It's an Oryany. It certainly isn't the Tom Ford but it sure is nice in its own right.
Oct 11, 2011, 8:23pm   #57
anmldr1
i just got my tom ford carine bag...i'm in love:)
Oct 11, 2011, 8:46pm   #58
BgaHolic
Emma 4ever in my <3
Originally Posted by anmldr1
i just got my tom ford carine bag...i'm in love:)
Oooh! Modeling pics!!!
BTW, you're doggie in your avatar is adorable!
Oct 11, 2011, 11:44pm   #59
s
songofthesea
lovemybags!
OMG!!! i LOVE that bag and didn't know what it was called!!! unfortunately, i don't have 4K either, but i LOVE that bag!!!!
Oct 16, 2011, 8:23pm   #60
F
Fashion Savy
This purse looks very similar!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/oryany-z...resultback=662
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >