POST A REPLY

Dec 4, 2009, 10:34am   #31
DesigningStyle
g r a t e f u l .
LV Zippy Coin Purse
Dec 4, 2009, 10:48am   #32
M
Mimster
Best wallet I ever owned is Ralph Lauren lizard embossed wallet with. Bought it over 15 years ago and it still looks great. Only have a light scruffing at the corners & a pen mark inside. Wore it everyday until my recent purchased of the LV sarah wallet. It's similar to the sarah but only about 2/3 the size and with a turnlock clasp.
Dec 4, 2009, 11:33am   #33
pursewatch
Yorkie & Malamute
A nylon and leather lined Prada wallet, I bought it five years ago, used it almost everyday and it still look new.
Dec 4, 2009, 11:51am   #34
ellacoach
Chanel black caviar long wallet! I love it so much I'm considering purchasing the smaller version of it!
Dec 5, 2009, 12:17am   #35
gjaneco
hopeless bag-lover
Gucci has the best wallets, in my opinion
Dec 5, 2009, 12:21am   #36
samhainophobia
Absolutely, hands down the Hayden-Harnett clutch wallet. I love that thing.
Dec 5, 2009, 1:16am   #37
blackonmaroon
Always on the hunt
By far, my Large Zip Wallets from Marc Jacobs have been the best wallets. They are a good size, I love the continental wallet styles, there are numerous card slots, a zippered pocket, two slip pockets, and a couple open spaces, as well. I own one in black and one in bronze:

Dec 5, 2009, 2:05am   #38
beeb
budget bag-lover
Tano Texas Fold'em! I'm so organized it's ridiculous.
Dec 5, 2009, 3:23am   #39
megt10
LV Sarah Vernis Wallet in Pomme. I searched forever before buying this one. It holds everything I need and looks like the day I bought it. Up until now I changed wallets almost as often as I changed bags.
Dec 5, 2009, 1:30pm   #40
chloehandbags
ChloéClutchCollector
This is my favourite - Chloe A/W '02 Tourbe (dark brown) Continental Wallet with amber resin clasp (on left).

I like it so much, I've never used it inside a bag - only as a clutch.

I had to buy the (black) French Wallet variation of it to use inside bags (on right).

I'd happily buy more, if they weren't so rare.

I'm always looking for the clutches from this line, too, but they're like hens teeth, as well.

I think, of the few that were made, most must have been worn-out and/or the people who still own them like them far too much to sell them!
Attached Images

Dec 5, 2009, 2:05pm   #41
Compass Rose
Opie, My Schmopie!!
^ That's gorgeous!!! I have an Anuschka that really wears well.
Dec 5, 2009, 2:21pm   #42
vesna
YSL Y-mail coin purse

Dec 5, 2009, 5:05pm   #43
sgw135
BrightenEveryJourney
my current love it the MbMJ totally turnlock flap clutch wallet .... the leather is so soft!
Last edited Dec 5, 2009 at 5:09pm.
Dec 5, 2009, 5:39pm   #44
d
doreenjoy
zzz
I love my BV deerskin wallet, but my current favorite is this yummy lambskin number from Ferragamo:

Dec 5, 2009, 5:43pm   #45
i
isabellam
hobo international's lauren wallet. my wallets must have snap closures, and this wallet has two. they open wide like a crocodile so I can get stuff in and out easily. (I cannot abide little zip pockets that hold exactly two dimes and nothing more) it has a big interior zip section into which I put store receipts, and it has three easy-access slots for credit cards.

they make this in yummy colors every season, plus the standbys.

price is around $120 when it is not on sale, but once I found a purple patent one at marshalls for $30

here is a link to some laurens: http://www.hobobags.com/accessories_.../pl/c/412.html
Last edited Dec 5, 2009 at 5:51pm.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >