Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Megs' new NYC loot!

POST A REPLY

Apr 10, 2008, 7:16pm   #1
Vlad
Last week, while in NYC, we had the great pleasure of meeting John Truex and Richard Lambertson from Lambertson Truex. We will be posting the interview, along with pictures from the upcoming Fall 08 collection next week. I still can not pass up sharing Megs' new loot that we scored!

After meeting the two incredible guys, we promised them that we were going to visit their store on Madison Ave, directly across from the flagship Hermes store. It was of no surprise that we were going to see a lot of fantastic creations, unique shapes and exquisite craftsmanship. It was this one piece that completely struck me when I saw it sitting on a table near the stairway in the rear of the store. It is usually Meaghan that gets excited about beautiful bags. I am usually just the tech nerd who appreciates bags, but doesn't love them. In the case of this LT Florence though, I was completely blown away. This bag excited me for Megs more than her Birkin did last November. There, you heard me say it.

To me, the bag has the perfect shape, perfect size, perfect colors and perfect materials. It is an exotic combination of croc, lizard and ostrich leathers, gorgeously combined with LT's signature blue suede lining and ostrich trim on the inside.

Congratulate Megs on her first dive into the world of exotics!

More pictures to follow!
Apr 10, 2008, 7:19pm   #2
starsnhevn
Wow... I actually kinda like that! :)
Apr 10, 2008, 7:19pm   #3
Vlad
Apr 10, 2008, 7:19pm   #4
Alaska
Saved by grace
wowzer Congrats Meg!!- is this like dark bluish/grey? I love the detail on the zipper pull- that LT is a nice touch!

What does ostrich feel like anyway?
Apr 10, 2008, 7:21pm   #5
Vlad
Apr 10, 2008, 7:23pm   #6
Vlad
Apr 10, 2008, 7:24pm   #7
R
Rondafaye
Oh, congrats to both of you. Really, really beautiful!
Apr 10, 2008, 7:25pm   #8
Vlad
Apr 10, 2008, 7:27pm   #9
Vlad
Apr 10, 2008, 7:27pm   #10
TygerKitty
~*~ addicted ~*~
OOO I think this bag is divine! Congrats Megs! I love the colors and all the different exotics together!! I really appreciate the subtleness of the ostrich too!
Apr 10, 2008, 7:29pm   #11
TygerKitty
~*~ addicted ~*~
Originally Posted by Alaska
wowzer Congrats Meg!!- is this like dark bluish/grey? I love the detail on the zipper pull- that LT is a nice touch!

What does ostrich feel like anyway?
Ostrich feels smooth and bumpy! Just how it looks!
Apr 10, 2008, 7:29pm   #12
Vlad
Apr 10, 2008, 7:30pm   #13
risingsun
That is a stunning bag!
Apr 10, 2008, 7:30pm   #14
Sunshine
I love it! Its SO beautiful. I also can so see Meg carry that....just lovely~
Apr 10, 2008, 7:30pm   #15
Vlad
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >