Home Bags, Bags, Bags Handbags & Purses

Mamma Mia Amore-Stoneridge Nordstrom

POST A REPLY

Apr 14, 2007, 8:54pm   #1
Hey guys- I wanted to let you all know that I just returned 5 Mamma Mia's @ Stoneridge (Bay Area, CA) Nordstrom. Just in case if anyone is still looking for one :)
Apr 14, 2007, 9:48pm   #2
pink ninja
u returned FIVE bags to nords? o.o why did you have 5 in the first place? awww nords has no discount though
Apr 14, 2007, 10:28pm   #3
They were originally bought from SF Nordstrom. My sister was there on the first day they were first released and I told her to get all the Mamma Mias for me so I could pick out the best print placement for myself.
Apr 14, 2007, 11:19pm   #4
sMiLe!
wow lol...
Apr 14, 2007, 11:37pm   #5
pink ninja
oh lol..hahah did the SA give u a strange look for returning that many bags? haha well least i have closer access to a mamma mia..and though its tempting..i'm not gonna get it >P
Apr 14, 2007, 11:40pm   #6
Nah she was super duper nice- didn't even flinch. She has probably encountered the frenzy before and understands the importance of a getting a good print placement!

Originally Posted by bubblesung
oh lol..hahah did the SA give u a strange look for returning that many bags? haha well least i have closer access to a mamma mia..and though its tempting..i'm not gonna get it >P
Apr 15, 2007, 12:02am   #7
pink ninja
haha that's good to know..the SA at stoneridge gave ME a weird look cuz I had her put a campeggio on hold for me..n i was looking at the OTHER campeggio bag...she was like ???? cuz i wanted to get the other one instead lol
Apr 15, 2007, 12:05am   #8
tokified
And..some SA's just don't understand how we can be so picky eh? lol.
Apr 15, 2007, 12:05am   #9
HAhaha, when I explained to the dude at SCP Macy's about the characters I wanted for the print, he totally understood. What was funny is that by the tone of his voice, I imagined this big buff jock guy looking at the print placement of the bocces.
Apr 15, 2007, 12:07am   #10
tokified
haha...did you actually go down and get it yet? I wonder if he was a skinny lil dude and you pictured him differently than how he is...lol...
Apr 15, 2007, 12:12am   #11
Originally Posted by JessakaMitz
haha...did you actually go down and get it yet? I wonder if he was a skinny lil dude and you pictured him differently than how he is...lol...

No, I had to chargesend for it. I don't think they'd be willing to hold until July when I move down there! haha. Yeah, it was sort of funny, I got half way through my description of what I wanted: This skull people couple. . .

and he was like: Oh yeah, there is a guy with "adios" on him and a girl that says "ciaociao" and he is holding a little lollipop at her? They're in the middle of the bag.
Apr 15, 2007, 12:16am   #12
Some people just don't get it when it comes to print placement, but luckily some do!

The SAs I've bought from have all been really nice. Its usually this older Asian lady (too bad I don't know her name) who totally loves Tokidoki. She even put a Portatelefono on hold for herself when she walked me over to the accessories b/c I was asking about the Caramella!! But today was a younger Asian girl who helped me out with the return.

I think I read that someone even got their Tokidoki scotchguarded by an SA @ Stoneridge Nordies- now that's good service!!!

Originally Posted by bubblesung
haha that's good to know..the SA at stoneridge gave ME a weird look cuz I had her put a campeggio on hold for me..n i was looking at the OTHER campeggio bag...she was like ???? cuz i wanted to get the other one instead lol
Apr 15, 2007, 12:16am   #13
sMiLe!
...it would be funny if the guy was buff ..holding a tiny bag lol
Apr 15, 2007, 12:17am   #14
pink ninja
haha isn't it a challenge when describing these characters to them? my favorite was when me and the SA were like..."yah a baby monkey on top of a snake"....but yah i had to say
"do you see a black skull guy"
"yes i do! n i see his gf..she's in pink"..
"oh good! is he holding a lollipop?!"
"yes!..now do you see any sea dragons?...err...dinosaurs?!"

lolz

oh and that was me who got my bag scotchguarded at the store! it was a young asian girl who loves tokidoki! ^^ n then she put it in a coach cloth bag =)
Apr 15, 2007, 12:20am   #15
Then it was probably her who helped me out today- so nice!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME Bags, Bags, Bags Handbags & Purses