Home Bags, Bags, Bags Handbags & Purses

Jerome Dreyfuss Lovers??

POST A REPLY

Jul 18, 2012, 10:26pm   #196
They're side by side here in SoHo as well. Very cute

That's a shame about your trip.

Originally Posted by bagolicious
Yeah, and Jerome and Isabel's boutiques are/were side by side on the rue Jacob, in the 6th. I used to walk past them daily as I rent an apartment a few steps away. From looking at the new video, Jerome has expanded his boutique and it looks like it's in Isabel's space. Unfortunately, a few months ago, I had to cancel the annual trip to Paris, at the last minute. But, in spring 2011, the two boutiques were still side by side.
Jul 19, 2012, 6:55am   #197
Originally Posted by BgaHolic
I just learned that Jerome Dreyfuss is Isabel Morant's hubby!
True and Isabel Marant's bags are not very different from Jerôme's!
Jul 25, 2012, 6:30am   #198
I just got a Billy L in Sapin (green). I love it! The leather is amazing.

Now I'm lusting after a python one, will have to stalk for sales. The marine and the black python are gorgeous.
Jul 25, 2012, 7:37am   #199
I have a Billy M in green which was my first JD and it has broken in so nicely. And a Franky in black python which is big and beautiful, could fit my life in there - and I do

I agree I LOVE that Marine...I just don't "need" it. My boyfriend thinks I have a serious JD addiction, I probably do.

The Outnet had a couple of python JD's a few weeks ago, don't know if they are still up or not.

Originally Posted by dorcast
I just got a Billy L in Sapin (green). I love it! The leather is amazing.

Now I'm lusting after a python one, will have to stalk for sales. The marine and the black python are gorgeous.
Jul 25, 2012, 5:39pm   #200
Originally Posted by renee_nyc
I agree I LOVE that Marine...I just don't "need" it. My boyfriend thinks I have a serious JD addiction, I probably do.
Yes, "need" might be a strong word, but I feel it too.

I was in the Dreyfuss shop in Soho, they were so nice. But, I ended up ordering the bag from a store in Paris, and it was much less expensive.
Jul 26, 2012, 6:58am   #201
yes, it's pricey here :( I always wait for sales. A few more dept stores are starting to carry them and will sometimes put them on sale.

Yes, "need" might be a strong word, but I feel it too.

I was in the Dreyfuss shop in Soho, they were so nice. But, I ended up ordering the bag from a store in Paris, and it was much less expensive.
Jul 26, 2012, 4:36pm   #202
Does anyone know when the fall line will hit the JD website?
Jul 27, 2012, 7:20am   #203
Should be soon, I got an email saying it's in the store. Guess they are trying to clear out the SS12.

This was one of the better links I found for FW12 and there are some stores that have it

http://www.refinery29.com/jerome-dreyfuss-fall-2012

Originally Posted by fabae
Jul 27, 2012, 3:11pm   #204
Thanks. I've been checking websites obsessively for the new bags.
Jul 29, 2012, 12:38pm   #205
b
I just bought this leopard faux-fur/leather/Johan bag. Yippie!!! And what's funny is that I was in Barney's yesterday and saw the bag on a table. It was a Johan and I think it was the leopard one. I picked it up, put it on my shoulder, and then put it down as I was not in the market for a Jerome Dreyfuss bag at the moment.

On The Outnet, it was $1,520, but I got it for $532.

I just went on The Outnet, out of curiosity, to see what bags are now in and there was the bag. Jackpot!

http://www.theoutnet.com/product/166...recentlyviewed

This is what it looks like in case it's no longer shown on The Outnet.

http://www.nittygrittystore.com/prod...andbag-leopard
Last edited Jul 29, 2012 at 1:14pm.
Jul 29, 2012, 2:00pm   #206
I just bought this leopard faux-fur/leather/Johan bag. Yippie!!! And what's funny is that I was in Barney's yesterday and saw the bag on a table. It was a Johan and I think it was the leopard one. I picked it up, put it on my shoulder, and then put it down as I was not in the market for a Jerome Dreyfuss bag at the moment.
I've been looking at that bag on the Outnet regularly and didn't pull the trigger.
Congrats - I love it!
Jul 29, 2012, 9:27pm   #207
b
I've been looking at that bag on the Outnet regularly and didn't pull the trigger.
Congrats - I love it!
Thanks.

And the plan is to get these boots, style-Deform, by Cydwoq. They will look really hip with the bag. Cydwoq is right here in L.A. County and the shoes are made here.

http://cydwoq.com/womens/deform.html
Last edited Jul 29, 2012 at 9:33pm.
Jul 31, 2012, 6:43am   #208
Nice combo.

Can't wait to hear how it compares to your experience with the Billy!

Thanks.

And the plan is to get these boots, style-Deform, by Cydwoq. They will look really hip with the bag. Cydwoq is right here in L.A. County and the shoes are made here.

http://cydwoq.com/womens/deform.html
Jul 31, 2012, 10:59am   #209
b
Originally Posted by renee_nyc
Nice combo.

Can't wait to hear how it compares to your experience with the Billy!
It should arrive around Friday. I'll test it out right away. But, for now I'm still using the new YSL Cabas Chyc satchel. But, I'll switch bags when the Johan arrives.
Aug 4, 2012, 5:50pm   #210
Looks like it's up now. I really love the Ivory Alain Viper.

Originally Posted by fabae
POST A REPLY
  HOME Bags, Bags, Bags Handbags & Purses