gucci 6 54.55%
coach 1 9.09%
something else that i missed.. 4 36.36%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

POST A REPLY

May 12, 2007, 3:58pm   #1
bvbirdygirl
I dont know what outlets are there!
i there is a coach, and isnt there a gucci outlet too?

help me decide which one to get a bag from!
May 12, 2007, 4:16pm   #2
qtiekiki
There's a Dior outlet also.
May 12, 2007, 4:34pm   #3
tenmosquito
complete bagaholic...
I say get soemthing that you can get there that you can't get here!
I don't think you should restrict yourself to one store/brand... I would look around and then evaluate!
May 13, 2007, 12:40am   #4
shopprincess
the Gucci never has anything good, the prices at Coach are pretty good, sometimes they have an extra 20% on everything, which is even better
May 13, 2007, 12:53am   #5
savvyblonde
Love LV
Make sure you go early because you will need all day to get around all the stores!
Coach, Gucci, Off Saks, Burberry, Ralph Lauren, Juicy outlet, guess accessories....So many it's so much fun! I'm due for a trip there soon!
May 13, 2007, 1:23am   #6
bvbirdygirl
^ yay! but i can only get one thing from one store, and my mom says we have to go QUICK! i dont really like any of the other designers there :(
May 13, 2007, 3:08pm   #7
c
crazybagaddict
Don't forget Tod's! And then there's Bottega...YSL...

I think I need to make another visit to so cal soon!
May 13, 2007, 3:21pm   #8
PinkPudding
you could always check on the website:

http://www.premiumoutlets.com

and u might also get some discount couponts. have fun:)
May 13, 2007, 3:22pm   #9
pigleto972001
Guh.
i think there's a space (prada miu miu) outlet there. in three weeks there may be a sale on most items. have fun!
May 13, 2007, 5:11pm   #10
ValleyO
In my experience:
-YSL has the best staff, cute bags, and a great selection of shoes
-there are some bags at Ferragamo, but they're still pretty pricey- great selection of shoes though
-Bottega has some nice bags and rtw, but all of it is still expensive
-Dior's SAs ignore you and their bag selection is paltry- decent selection of other accessories though
-Gucci has quite a few shoes and rtw, but most of the bags are either unattractive surplus or expensive LE past-season bags
-Coach is CRAZY- seriously long line to buy and packed from wall-to-wall with Asian tourists. There are Coach outlets everywhere so this one isn'tas special as the others.
-Prada's selection of bags is very limited- the only ones I remember were past-season fur bags and a few raspberry nylon bags; it's mostly a rtw store
-Burberry has decent prices on rtw but very few bags- plus it's a small store also packed with Asian tourists
-the Off 5th is very well stocked- they had some great Coach shoes for under $100

On a side note, the prices at True Religion are amazing! I should've stocked up becuase they won't ship

Have a great time!
May 13, 2007, 6:28pm   #11
bvbirdygirl
Originally Posted by pigleto972001
i think there's a space (prada miu miu) outlet there. in three weeks there may be a sale on most items. have fun!
OOOH! im excited!
May 13, 2007, 6:31pm   #12
bvbirdygirl
Originally Posted by ValleyOppressed
In my experience:
-YSL has the best staff, cute bags, and a great selection of shoes
-there are some bags at Ferragamo, but they're still pretty pricey- great selection of shoes though
-Bottega has some nice bags and rtw, but all of it is still expensive
-Dior's SAs ignore you and their bag selection is paltry- decent selection of other accessories though
-Gucci has quite a few shoes and rtw, but most of the bags are either unattractive surplus or expensive LE past-season bags
-Coach is CRAZY- seriously long line to buy and packed from wall-to-wall with Asian tourists. There are Coach outlets everywhere so this one isn'tas special as the others.
-Prada's selection of bags is very limited- the only ones I remember were past-season fur bags and a few raspberry nylon bags; it's mostly a rtw store
-Burberry has decent prices on rtw but very few bags- plus it's a small store also packed with Asian tourists
-the Off 5th is very well stocked- they had some great Coach shoes for under $100

On a side note, the prices at True Religion are amazing! I should've stocked up becuase they won't ship

Have a great time!
true religion! yay! i am going to have so much fun! but we have a time deadline, so i can only go into 3 stores max! i cant wait though!
May 13, 2007, 6:47pm   #13
gucci fan
I wish I had a good outlet near me. Ours is pretty ghetto.
May 13, 2007, 11:50pm   #14
E
Eugin
I was there a few weeks ago. At least at Tod's(if you are interested) you can put your name/contact info on a card if there is a certain bag you're interested in, and they will contact you if it comes to their store.
May 14, 2007, 2:06am   #15
m
mj805
gucci all the way but you might want to check out the other stores to hit up! happy shopping.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >