Home > >

Help needed w/ TJMaxx find!

POST A REPLY

Oct 28, 2008, 7:38am   #16
moi et mes sacs
Science Geek!
Originally Posted by lovelygarments
Are you kidding me? Balenciaga? If you go back, could you get the details? Size, price, and if it still has the card - year? I need to stop at my T.J. Maxx!
This is a t TKMaxx in London. It was the small black quilted matelasse. It did have cards but not the mirror. It was 350 pounds though. The SA told me they have had Prada too...
Oct 28, 2008, 7:44am   #17
lovelygarments
Kay
Originally Posted by moi et mes sacs
This is a t TKMaxx in London. It was the small black quilted matelasse. It did have cards but not the mirror. It was 350 pounds though. The SA told me they have had Prada too...
Oh my gosh, that is so funny - you are in London - I'm watching BBC news right now here in America. Our U.S. news broadcasts are so depressing right now that I've switched to BBC. There is something soothing about listening to the news, when it is delivered with a British accent.

Didn't mean to switch from the OP topic - I'll check out our local T.J. Maxx for any finds!
Oct 28, 2008, 3:33pm   #18
S
Soleil Ephemera
Account Deactivated
i know the brand and the bag that you're talking about. is it green with purple? i saw it at daffy's and it was about $200
Aug 18, 2009, 2:58pm   #19
r
rheane
I have a Sophia C bag and it is gorgeous. Great leather. I got it at at TJ maxx.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >