Up To 40% Off

Net-A-Porter

Up To 50% Off Designer Sale

Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
Home > >

Help needed to bid on Yahoo! Taiwan Auctions?

POST A REPLY

Jun 8, 2007, 6:04pm   #1
mytokiluv
I am keen on buying a tokidoki bag from Yahoo! Taiwan Auctions but I seem to have some problem communicating with the seller? And it doesn't help that I can't read and write very well in Chinese. It would be great if someone can help me. Thanks!
Jun 8, 2007, 6:33pm   #2
TokidokiAngel
I'm a Mrs. now!
aww ok this is one of those moments I wish I paid more attention in my chinese Sunday school when I was a kid ...

I hope someone can help you out with this!
Jun 8, 2007, 8:27pm   #3
ecny
Originally Posted by TokidokiAngel
aww ok this is one of those moments I wish I paid more attention in my chinese Sunday school when I was a kid ...

I hope someone can help you out with this!
I was a chinese-sunday-school-first-grade-drop-out! best of luck with the auction mytokiluv!
Jun 8, 2007, 9:27pm   #4
TokidokiAngel
I'm a Mrs. now!
lol ecny .. yah I didn't last very long either
Jun 8, 2007, 10:06pm   #5
s
sweetbee
I tried to register on taiwan yahoo and they require cell phone verification...i'm in the states and supposedly it's ok to have a foreign number and they'll msg you a code..but i just can't get the msg for some stupid reason..i even tried to use my mom's cell # in china and she said she received nothing yet...:( why is it so hard..GAHHH..
Jun 8, 2007, 10:30pm   #6
ladystara
If you need help translating I'll be happy to help :)
Jun 8, 2007, 10:36pm   #7
eNVii_tOkii
..LOVES Lisa Lashes!
mytokiluv if you hapen to be wanting stuff from the seller luckydeal2 (and holy cow she has a lotta desirable goodies! )
she accepts email requests/questions, very helpful and willing to accommodate and she speaks excellent English too!
the email is the seller id @ yahoo.com.tw
Good luck!
Last edited Jun 8, 2007 at 10:38pm.
Jun 9, 2007, 12:40am   #8
leen619
mood: awake!
envii, what kind of toki does she have?
Jun 9, 2007, 4:27am   #9
vmasterz
sMiLe!
yeah i wanna know too
Jun 9, 2007, 5:22am   #10
veyonce
Let me know if you need any help, mytokiluv. Here's what luckydeal2 is selling: http://tw.user.bid.yahoo.com/tw/show...d&o1=a&at=true

She is selling a Foresta ANDIAMO for US $210.60 + S&H, a Foresta BV for US $195.50 + S&H after conversion to US$
Jun 9, 2007, 11:53am   #11
mytokiluv
ecny, TokidokiAngel : Yeah, would never have thought Chinese can be so useful nowadays, especially for toki-hunting. Ha! Ha!

sweetbee : Yes, I think I have the same problem as you. When I tried registering, it just won't go through.

eNVii, veyonce : Boy, am I right that there IS someone in this forum who can help reach out to Taiwan! Ha! ha!Both of you are really resourceful! The seller that you recommend - WoW! She sure does have a lot of highly desirable bags but they are not exactly cheap though. Anyway, will drop her an email and see if she has something I want. BTW, what have you bought from her recently?
Jun 9, 2007, 12:13pm   #12
birki
see no evil ~*
yeah i give up on verifying my details with Yahoo Taiwan as well *pfffttt* been trying for past few months but always got error in my postal code input ..grrrrr

i bought a foresta campeggio from luckydeal2 and i was initially keen in the tan playground and the foresta bvs hehe
Last edited Jun 9, 2007 at 12:18pm.
Jun 9, 2007, 12:21pm   #13
vmasterz
sMiLe!
they made an andiamo in foresta? or is that cucciolo??
Jun 9, 2007, 12:27pm   #14
birki
see no evil ~*
i think its a cucciolo hehe...
Jun 9, 2007, 12:47pm   #15
vmasterz
sMiLe!
yup it is a cucciolo ..she does have lots of goodies..but im just going to pass for now....
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >