Home Bags, Bags, Bags Handbags & Purses

Does anyone own Liebeskind bags?

POST A REPLY

Jan 30, 2011, 1:50pm   #61
C
Cat
I found another online retailer that carry this handbag line,it's located in CA.

I just ordered this one exactly like the Mia but in blue.The measurements are the same size of the Mulberry Bayswater,it's called Gloria from the Love Child Collection.

http://deepfling.com/liebeskind/?fil...uct=1269815471

This brandy color is out of stock at the moment but it looks nice.
http://deepfling.com/templates/viewD...brandy&which=0
Last edited Jan 30, 2011 at 1:59pm.
Jan 30, 2011, 2:03pm   #62
The Gimme-Queen
Cat & Rocksteady:

Yay!!! Was offline all day yesterday and missed out on the liebeskind parade!

Your bags are lovely! I'm in bagenvy. You ladies are making it hard for me to hold off until February.

Wait a sec.. it's practically February. Hmm, I might just join the liebeskind parade! heehee

Your bags look lovely, ladies!
Jan 30, 2011, 2:07pm   #63
The Gimme-Queen
Originally Posted by Cat
I found another online retailer that carry this handbag line,it's located in CA.

I just ordered this one exactly like the Mia but in blue.The measurements are the same size of the Mulberry Bayswater,it's called Gloria from the Love Child Collection.

Cat: Is the Gloria bag a smaller version of the Mia? They look exactly the same...
Jan 30, 2011, 2:12pm   #64
C
Cat
Originally Posted by Aluxe
Cat & Rocksteady:

Yay!!! Was offline all day yesterday and missed out on the liebeskind parade!

Your bags are lovely! I'm in bagenvy. You ladies are making it hard for me to hold off until February.

Wait a sec.. it's practically February. Hmm, I might just join the liebeskind parade! heehee

Your bags look lovely, ladies!

February is right around the corner.I'll post a pic of the blue Gloria when it arrives.You should check out the deepFling links they are getting some of the newer styles soon.
Jan 30, 2011, 2:15pm   #65
C
Cat
Originally Posted by Aluxe
Cat: Is the Gloria bag a smaller version of the Mia? They look exactly the same...
The Gloria is approximately the size of the bayswater,same bag different name.
13 1/2x 10 1/2x 5 1/2 .
Jan 30, 2011, 2:34pm   #66
Cat, I live very close to Deep Fling! They have wonderful customer service, and have been in communication with me regarding new shipments. The Gloria is adorable in person! It is petite, and definitely a handbag versus shoulder. Congratulations on your purchase!
Jan 30, 2011, 2:42pm   #67
C
Cat
Originally Posted by rocksteady
Cat, I live very close to Deep Fling! They have wonderful customer service, and have been in communication with me regarding new shipments. The Gloria is adorable in person! It is petite, and definitely a handbag versus shoulder. Congratulations on your purchase!
That's good to know rocksteady,I was excited to find that website.My highend designer bags may not be getting much use after finding these.I've got two new leather Gucci's that haven't seen the light of day yet .
Jan 30, 2011, 2:52pm   #68
Originally Posted by Cat

OMG, thank you for that link!!! You must have really been determined to find that blue bag because I did a Liebeskind search and I've had such a hard time finding etailers that sell them! This is great, now I can keep checking back to see what other bags they get.

Rocksteady, is the blue on the website above the same blue as yours? It looks so different from the Nordies pics. Let me know! :)
Jan 30, 2011, 3:14pm   #69
C
Cat
Originally Posted by Antonia
OMG, thank you for that link!!! You must have really been determined to find that blue bag because I did a Liebeskind search and I've had such a hard time finding etailers that sell them! This is great, now I can keep checking back to see what other bags they get.

Rocksteady, is the blue on the website above the same blue as yours? It looks so different from the Nordies pics. Let me know! :)

You are welcome Antonia,I'm one determined cat .I had them put me on the waiting list for the larger blue Mia.Gotta run ladies the hot tub is calling me.
Jan 30, 2011, 4:19pm   #70
The Nordstrom pictures of the Mia in blue are misleading--it looks much lighter than in person. Deep Fling's photos are more accurate, but my purse is deeper in color yet.
Feb 1, 2011, 3:41pm   #71
Finally, she arrived! The leather is smooshy and tough at the same time. I'm thinking of maybe getting a bag shaper too but then again, I may get used to it puddling down. Get ready for some picture heavy eye candy!
Attached Images

Feb 1, 2011, 3:43pm   #72
Couple of modeling pics and the inside. This bag is so huge!
Attached Images

Feb 1, 2011, 3:46pm   #73
By the way, my camera made the color come out almost electric blue but it's darker than this. It's so hard to capture the real color. Maybe if I took some pics in the day time with no flash. I may try again tomorrow. I think I'll be house bound anyway with all the snow in the North East!
Feb 1, 2011, 3:54pm   #74
This thread is like a drug! The Mia looks gorgeous I definitely want one, I tend to go for black bags but the dark grey is so tempting. Great to hear you all like yours
Feb 1, 2011, 4:49pm   #75
C
Cat
Antonia the color and your bag both look great, congrats, .
POST A REPLY
  HOME Bags, Bags, Bags Handbags & Purses