Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Do you think this color is versatile all year around?

POST A REPLY

Jul 26, 2009, 11:43am   #1
love2shop_26
I saw this IRL and really love the soft leather but I worry I won't be able to use it in the fall/winter. What do you think?

Cole Haan : Sale's Phoebe Small Triple Zip Satchel Handbags

TIA!
Attached Images

Jul 26, 2009, 11:48am   #2
HandbagAngel
I think this color is extremely gorgeous! To me, it is an all-year-around color, but it is more of an evening/special occasion color to me.
Jul 26, 2009, 11:52am   #3
love2shop_26
Thanks HA! I also wondered if this can be an everyday bag which is what I really wanna use it for. But the leather's really soft and I love how it doesn't have all the extra hardware. I have a bad back and this bag was perfect on me.
Jul 26, 2009, 11:59am   #4
BagLuver
Gorgeous! I absolutely think that it can be used everyday and all year round!
Jul 26, 2009, 12:00pm   #5
N
Natty2Bratty
I think it's all personal preference! I love using a standout bag to really jazz up an outfit. I would use that bag year round and everyday! Great find
Jul 26, 2009, 1:17pm   #6
h
heather123
No probs with year-round use. I had a MBMJ Softy Aline satchel in metallic bronze. The colour was great. I only sold the bag because I found it too thick and heavy.
Jul 26, 2009, 2:31pm   #7
MrsMammaGoose
Absolutely. Actually, I think gold/silver is the best color for an everyday bag because it complements everything. I *love* that bag!
Jul 26, 2009, 3:07pm   #8
a
alwayspositive
Definitely....this is a great bag and an awesome color! Love it!!
Jul 26, 2009, 3:23pm   #9
lovebaseball
Oh that bag is gorgeous! I really think you can use it year round it's a great color. And I also think it'll be great as an everyday bag it'll give a little extra to any outfit you wear it with!
Jul 26, 2009, 3:28pm   #10
i
isabellam
I just bought one exactly like that!!! I love it and plan to use it all year round. I think the color is very versatile. In fact, I keep a computer spreadsheet of all my handbags, classified by color, and I put this one in the 'neutrals' column.

The leather on this one is just sooooo soft. Enjoy it!
Jul 26, 2009, 3:31pm   #11
v
vbs1521
I think its a bag for all seasons! But to me it looks just a tad formal... IMO... then again it could jazz up your casual outfit... :)
Jul 26, 2009, 4:03pm   #12
candace117
Cowpoke
you are so hot, you can rock this bag every day, year round!!! It is gorgeous and will look amazing on you!!!
Jul 26, 2009, 4:13pm   #13
love2shop_26
Originally Posted by candace117
you are so hot, you can rock this bag every day, year round!!! It is gorgeous and will look amazing on you!!!
Aww, thanks girl! Hope everything's going well for you. Can't wait to see you and J. Homecoming soon right?

Thanks for everyone's opinion. I just got a really awesome deal on this also. NM has it for addt'l 25% off!
Jul 26, 2009, 4:14pm   #14
love2shop_26
Originally Posted by isabellam
I just bought one exactly like that!!! I love it and plan to use it all year round. I think the color is very versatile. In fact, I keep a computer spreadsheet of all my handbags, classified by color, and I put this one in the 'neutrals' column.

The leather on this one is just sooooo soft. Enjoy it!
Really??? I should do that, just to drive my DH crazy!
Jul 26, 2009, 4:43pm   #15
papertiger
I have a summer issue silver bag - I intend to use it all year round.

Soft gold - fine for a little winter-warmth and summer-shimmer.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >