Home > >

Do You Own The Same Bag In Different Colors?

View Poll Results: Do you own the same bag in differnet colors?
Yes 326 73.59%
Nope 117 26.41%
Voters: 443. You may not vote on this poll

POST A REPLY

Dec 17, 2011, 9:42am   #586
overload
Originally Posted by tiggycat
I have trouble finding the exact size/shape/organization of bag for what I carry, so when find a style that works well for me I will buy more than one if I like more than one of the colours it comes in.

I'm the same with clothes, at one time I had six or seven tops that were exactly the same except for colour (and I don't have a huge wardrobe so it was obvious that this was my 'uniform'). I'd buy more but they stopped making that style.
ha!! hi!!! We must have been separated at birth.
I own the same style of blouse in more than a dozen colours. And I call them my uniform too. How funny

I have found a type of shoes and hair accessory that work for me, own them in multiple colours too. Now, all I need is the right bag. Sigh...
Dec 17, 2011, 9:44am   #587
Alex Spoils Me
Sofa King Spoiled.
I don't think it's crazy at all. I have one style in 5 different colors and I have another style that I love in 4 different colors. I can't wait to add to them.
Dec 17, 2011, 9:47am   #588
overload
I have multiples of speedy, papilon & RM Covet. 
Dec 17, 2011, 12:52pm   #589
c
crazybagfan
I have tod's g bag in dark blue and coral color! Love both equally. But having said so, I try to diversify my collection. So I can enjoy more from different brand and different style!
Dec 17, 2011, 7:57pm   #590
p
pursefreak22
Yes, I am in love with balenciaga's giant silver city bag. I have the coquelicot (red), black, papyrus (silver), and praline (off-white). This is my fave bag of all times. Currently, I'm eyeing the latest color....not sure of the name, but it is a reddish-brown.
Dec 18, 2011, 12:54am   #591
glamorioustasha
My Louis Vuitton Allma collection
Dec 18, 2011, 4:41am   #592
vesna
I find that they can be VERY different even if they are the same bags, but in very different colours. I have few pairs:

fendi

YSL

YSL Rive Gauche

Dec 18, 2011, 4:44am   #593
vesna
Miu Miu

Miu Miu bow in suede and Pallisandro

Dec 18, 2011, 4:46am   #594
vesna
and YSL Muse II totally different bags

and various le Pliage Longchamps: orange, violet, brown, beige, graphite, navy, green
Dec 18, 2011, 5:27am   #595
vesna
I forgot YSL besaces

and YSL Downtowns

besides lamb purple/multi, another one in raffia

Dec 18, 2011, 8:52am   #596
Crazy for Bags
I was never interested in have multiples of the same bag I've always wanted more diversified collection. Well, that changed about year or so ago after I purchased my first MK Hamilton. I now have 3 MK Hamiltons (large size), Black with silver hardware, Luggage with gold hardware and Grey Croc with silver hardware (I really wanted a true grey bag and found this one yesterday for a steal!). I find the Hamiltons to be the absolute perfect bag for me!! Large enough to fit everything with extra room for those "last minute additions, especially during the Christmas shopping season, can be carried by hand, on my arm and also on my shoulder - perfection to me!
I also have 2 Coach large Sophias (Pewter woven and Black Gathered leather) Love these bags and had to pick up the woven when I found out they were no longer making the large Sophias. I also have 3 RM MAMs (Black with silver grommets, Grey circle quilted and Black Patent Quilted), I no longer use the Black Patent though, I find it too stiff compared to my other two.
Dec 18, 2011, 1:38pm   #597
M
Miss Louis V
Originally Posted by glamorioustasha
My Louis Vuitton Allma collection
I love your collection! I have the burgundy Alma bag and I feel like a little princess each time I carry it.
Dec 18, 2011, 8:04pm   #598
s
sjmetell
If you love the bag and use it a lot getting it in more than one color is totally fine- practical even! Just get your moneys worth out of every bag you buy!
Dec 18, 2011, 11:13pm   #599
M
Miss Louis V
Very true! If you love the style of the bag, having it in multiple colors is completely ok. Different outfits need different colored bags. DO IT DO IT : )
Dec 19, 2011, 2:42am   #600
J
J Lavelle
Originally Posted by Lieu
Is it sick and disturbing to purchase the same style bag, but of course in a different color?? I'm contemplating. I mean I've done it before & if I love this style, why not have two, right??? Someone back me up on this and tell me its normal.:embarasse
Yup, I have same design of bag in different colour.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >