Home Bags, Bags, Bags Handbags & Purses

Designer Brands You Will Never Buy

POST A REPLY

Jul 16, 2012, 3:20am   #4096
1. Juicy Couture (mostly tacky styles)
2. Hermes (incredibly overpriced and boring)
3. Versace
Jul 16, 2012, 8:41am   #4097
Z
It's all depends on ur style and daily outfit... For me, Versace, DB, Burberry, LV colorful, Fendi r all Nono in my closet
Jul 16, 2012, 10:13pm   #4098
a
Coach
Dooney and Burke
Juicy Couture
Michael Kors
Frye
Versace
Dkny
Jul 17, 2012, 12:32am   #4099
jacqueline
Originally Posted by angang
Coach
Dooney and Burke
Juicy Couture
Michael Kors
Frye
Versace
Dkny
I'm new to PF and think everyone agrees that "logo" bags are walking advertisements. . however some of the desirable designers use certain designs/features on their bags? Balenciaga bags have the zip front pocket on a lot of their bags, Chanel, the distinctive quilted leather and double C , LV the coated canvas and we still buy those. well, not everyone of course.
Jul 17, 2012, 10:13pm   #4100
Coach Vera bradley fendi juicy couture Michael kors
Jul 19, 2012, 6:19am   #4101
Right now I'd say Fendi and Gucci but then again taste changes overtime and so do the designs so who knows?
Stella McCartney because I just think selling fake leather for that price is just insane.
Jul 19, 2012, 8:10am   #4102
Fashionista
Hermes (rather buy a car with the cost of their bags)
Michael Kors
Gucci
Miu Miu
Guess
DKNY
Vera
Jul 19, 2012, 8:49am   #4103
Originally Posted by AshTx.1

Wow! Thank you for posting this! I could not BELIEVE the negativity people had against LV mono! TPF kind of ruined me on that, too. When I saw those bags BEFORE joining TPF, I never EVER had those kind of assumptions about people! But maybe that's because I don't judge someone by their bag... and lots of people here do. It's insane to me. I joined TPF because I love purses & wanted some education on different brands. Now I think I've had TOO much education, too much negative education.

I understand that everyone can have an opinion. Before TPF, I just thought that the LV monogram was a very nice, luxurious, classic bag. Now, I'm not sure what to think...
I think we need to remember that opinions expressed on bags/brands etc, are just that - opinions. Variety is the spice of life, and not everyone has the same tastes (I dislike rhubarb, it's over rated - but hey, that's just me !). My fellow LV lovers enjoy your bags and wear them with PRIDE ! !
Jul 19, 2012, 9:35am   #4104
iLoVeChaNel
Gucci
Jul 19, 2012, 11:54am   #4105
Hermes -too expensive, but I love Kelly
Chanel - too expensive. I am a collector - I donīt see myself with just one bag for many years, I always want more from one brand / style and I canīt afford that in the Chanel department so I better stay off
Guess - too loud
anything heavy
I donīt think I will ever buy Balenciaga - I am more into old school style and structured bags like Alma.

I own and proudly wear one LV mono bag and I am thinking of buying a monogramed Gucci - although I am aware of all the negative thought around I still love these bags..
Jul 19, 2012, 12:53pm   #4106
C
1. Gucci - mainly because where I live literally everyone at least has one gucci bag - fake or real. As long as it is gucci.
2. Furla - Esp their candy bags. Too heavy and a rubber bag for that price? No thanks. Bags other than the candy bags are just plain
3. Guess - I'm not aware that this is a designer brand? Anyways designer or not, their bags are too noisy and tacky

That's all for now. May add/change a little in the future.
Jul 19, 2012, 12:58pm   #4107
C
OH!
4. Longchamp
Jul 19, 2012, 1:17pm   #4108
A Child lover!!!
Uhmmm for now, these are the NO - NO'S for me:

Furla
Chloe
Versace
Jul 19, 2012, 1:18pm   #4109
A Child lover!!!
Oh and Dooney too!
Jul 20, 2012, 7:17am   #4110
I like Furlas...what is wrong with them? But I understand the candy bags are not for everybody.
POST A REPLY
  HOME Bags, Bags, Bags Handbags & Purses