Home > >

Charms on your Purse?

POST A REPLY

Aug 15, 2012, 3:47am   #1
needleworker
I know some of you have said you don't like charms or anything hanging on your purse. Sometimes I am known to put some little trinket on my purses. Sometime nothing at all, and then sometimes the purses already have some little charms or tags hanging on them as a logo or trademark. I like that a lot. If I put my own on a purse, I think it customizes it just a little as "mine." Don't get me wrong, I don't want all kinds of tacky things hanging all over my purses, but just a little something sometimes. What are your thoughts? I think it's fun and then there are occasions where I certainly wouldn't want anything either.
Aug 15, 2012, 8:31am   #2
noitsyou
Generally I don't have anything on my purse. Sometimes I leave hang tags on if they suit the bag. I like things to be simple and uncluttered. Some charms can be nice but that's more of a playful look.
Aug 15, 2012, 8:46am   #3
Coach Lover Too
It depends on the bag. I always had a bag charm on my LV's when I carried them, but other brands, not so much.
Aug 15, 2012, 9:03am   #4
h
hotshot
It does depend on the bag...
Aug 15, 2012, 11:15am   #5
Bagaholic24
I think it depends on the bag, but personally I like the look of charms on a bag! Instagram fashion queen @upcloseandstylish always uploads photos of her various Hermès Birkin bags and I've spotted a few LV charms on them. x
Aug 15, 2012, 11:17am   #6
U
Uromastyx
TDF
I indeed agree with you! Charms personalized the bag more. I use charms on my wallet and if possible i will want to find the perfect charm for all my purses too.
Aug 15, 2012, 12:04pm   #7
Collie5
I like the look of charms on certain bags.
Aug 15, 2012, 12:09pm   #8
19flowers
depends on the bag....
Aug 16, 2012, 4:11am   #9
nygrl
all you need is love
I think it's cute, but I don't put any charms or anything similar on my purses. I prefer a very minimalistic look.
Aug 16, 2012, 11:00pm   #10
pandorabox
Purses and Pandora
It depends on the purse, time of year and my mood. I have a charm or two and then I love the look of a tied scarf a little more at times. :-)
Aug 17, 2012, 12:55am   #11
loves
i'm loving it
i usually do not like charms on purses, but there are one or two charms that i love and i'll hang them if it goes with some colour on my outfit.
and my mood. sometimes when i am in a severe no-nonsense mood, just looking at the charms irritate the hell out of me
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >