Home > >

Celine Mini Luggage Tricolor or Givenchy Antigona Bicolor?

POST A REPLY

Jun 14, 2013, 11:12am   #1
s
swingtime
Hi All-I recently acquired two bags--one Celine Mini Luggage and one Givenchy Antigona. I have a dillemma though--which one should I keep?? Or should I just save my money? I Am 24 years old and live in NYC. I have attached mod pics below--let me know your thoughts! TIA! (Excuse the messy room/mirror and poor lighting!)
Attached Images

Jun 14, 2013, 12:15pm   #2
kings_20
Both are lovely, but I'd pick the Celine because it'll be easier to keep clean. Love both though!
Jun 14, 2013, 12:24pm   #3
E
EmilyHB
I'd pick the Givenchy because it has a shoulder strap and because it has longevity, lookswise. IMO the Celine is really trendy and I see them everywhere in NYC, which is a turnoff for me personally.
Jun 14, 2013, 5:21pm   #4
moi et mes sacs
Science Geek!
I choose the Givenchy simply because I prefer the style.
Jun 14, 2013, 6:35pm   #5
BPC
I prefer the Givenchy, and agree that the Celine is a bit too trendy here right now. BUT, I also think the Givenchy, in that color combo looks like it should be worn by someone older than you.

Yeah, I'm no help. Sorry..
Jun 16, 2013, 11:32am   #6
s
starshar
Celine for me. The luggage is very hard to acquire now. And it looks like a better maintenance. I prefer the darker face of the Celine.
Jun 16, 2013, 10:59pm   #7
z
zodiac_thr
I normally would chose Givenchy but for these two I prefer the color of the Celine
Jun 19, 2013, 9:02am   #8
a
aquafina
I prefer the Antigona since it has a shoulder strap and looks less trendy than the Celine luggage but I prefer the color of the Celine luggage.
Jun 19, 2013, 10:25am   #9
g
gratytude
givenchy...timeless...celine, probably not for the long run...
Jun 19, 2013, 11:00am   #10
cologne
I vote for the Celine. The color of the Givenchy reminds me too much of this Kate Spade:
http://piperlime.gap.com/browse/prod....google.com%2F
Jun 19, 2013, 3:43pm   #11
angelicjulie
Handbags & Heels
I think of the two, you suit the Celine more, but both bags are very nice.
Jun 19, 2013, 7:45pm   #12
Lena186
Definitely the Celine... You can always find Antigona, and loads of beautiful colors also. But Celine luggage is always hard to find!
Jun 19, 2013, 7:47pm   #13
Lena186
Antigona in black is just so gorgeous. You can get a black one later or whatever color you like
Jun 20, 2013, 2:58pm   #14
c
catsinthebag
adopt a shelter pet!
I think the Givenchy looks better on you, and is also more timeless. Celine is very trendy and I keep seeing the robot face!

I would, however, exchange the Givenchy for a different color. It's beautiful, but will be so hard to keep clean and fresh.
Jun 20, 2013, 10:20pm   #15
b
bagee
Account Deactivated
The Givenchy!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >