Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Can Anyone Identify these bags, and their approximate value?

POST A REPLY

Jan 27, 2009, 12:59am   #16
N
Nina87
Quote:
There is a lady who came on TPF asking about a Louis Vuitton bag in this thread
Actually, this lady is a guy. Nina is my mother and I was trying to find out prices and value for her, because she doesn't use them. Hence me being completely clueless when it comes to purses, and what is allowed and not allowed to do with them. Really though ladies, I do appreciate the input and feedback. So I'll tell my mom to give that purse to my cousins kid, she'll appreciate it :).

As for the MCM I'll pass it on to her to hold onto it. If we can figure out these other brands and if they are real or fake, that would be fantastic though :). Thanks again.
Jan 27, 2009, 8:22pm   #17
IvyLeaguer
Originally Posted by Nina87
Actually, this lady is a guy. Nina is my mother and I was trying to find out prices and value for her, because she doesn't use them. Hence me being completely clueless when it comes to purses, and what is allowed and not allowed to do with them. Really though ladies, I do appreciate the input and feedback. So I'll tell my mom to give that purse to my cousins kid, she'll appreciate it :).

As for the MCM I'll pass it on to her to hold onto it. If we can figure out these other brands and if they are real or fake, that would be fantastic though :). Thanks again.
Oh, sorry. I was looking at the name "Nina" and thought you were female.
Jan 27, 2009, 11:39pm   #18
sara_g
At least in ebay terms of value, I'd say the MCM would go for between $50 and $100 and the Versace for $50 to $150.
Jul 2, 2012, 12:37am   #19
L
La_dolcevitax
Originally Posted by IvyLeaguer
The only two I can comment on are the LV and the MCM. We are going to need a picture of the inside of that LV bag. Is there a cloth tag in there that says "The French Company," for example? There are major LV experts on here who can give you an excellent guess about when it was made. Can you also give us a close up picture of the front where it says "Louis Vuitton, etc."

That MCM bag was without question not made after 92. You might not get very much for it right now, so hang onto it for a little longer. The company went under in the 90s and changed hands thereafter, but is now under the direction of a Korean designer and is still in the process of making a big comeback. They are re-introducing their monogram line again this season. Once MCM gets its name out there again, then I'd try to sell it, but not now.
Would you mind taking a look at this MCM and authenticating it for me please??? I would be SOOOO happy. Thanks a milllion!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251095508972...ht_2219wt_1109
Jul 2, 2012, 12:38am   #20
L
La_dolcevitax
Would anyone mind taking a look at this MCM and authenticating it for me please!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251095508972...ht_2219wt_1109

my email address is la_dolcevitax@yahoo.com

THANKS SO MUCH!!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >