POST A REPLY

Jun 24, 2012, 1:34am   #46
j
jlove
Can't wait to see
Jun 28, 2012, 6:48am   #47
annie1
Originally Posted by Shanel0406
I jus got the Elisa tri color handbag in praline. Absolutely georgious. I am not sure how to post pics yet. But it is a beautiful praline/butterscotch color with peacon trim. And under the peacon a slight trim of truffle. It is beautiful. Part of their summer 2012 line. Check it out. It is beautiful. Couldn't resist it.
Can't wait to see. Got Elisa in Toasted Almond Please do a reveal

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum
Jun 29, 2012, 7:10pm   #48
Marie Lee
Love Brahmin bags, really well done, glad to see some interest
Jul 1, 2012, 1:02pm   #49
annie1
Anyone have the summer print satchel or modeling pics of the tri color bags. They are beautiful

Jul 3, 2012, 6:40am   #50
annie1
Originally Posted by annie1
Anyone have the summer print satchel or modeling pics of the tri color bags. They are beautiful

Any modeling pics
Aug 19, 2012, 2:50am   #51
renza
Where do you Brahmin lovers buy your bags? And do they ever have sales on the official Brahmin website?
Aug 19, 2012, 9:18am   #52
ALPurseFanatic
Belk, Dillard's, Macy's...

I get a ton of emails fom Brahmin but never about a sale. I did get the bag in my avatar at their Brahmin store at Lenox mall in Atlanta at 30% off in March. They had a small corner if the sre devoted to a few sale items. I keep meaning to call back to see what else they have on sale.
Aug 19, 2012, 9:25am   #53
L
LynxR
I've never seen any Brahmin bags on sale on their website. Department stores occasionally have them on sale.
I bought most of mine on eBay though.
Aug 19, 2012, 10:18am   #54
Murphy47
Brahmin goes on sale at Dillard's every season just like all their bags, including Coach and Dooney. The seasonal bags are also included in the take an additional % off sales. The sale also applies on line. They just had one 2 weeks ago. Usually they happen near holidays so watch the website. I've gotten wallets for fifty, bags for around $100.
Aug 29, 2012, 9:14pm   #55
soonergirl
Hi everyone, I found this forum while searching for other Brahmin lovers as I am beginning to amass quite a collection.

As far as sales, I've never seen one on Brahmin's official website, however, if you can cultivate a good relationship with a Brahmin retail store they will hook you up!! I live near Oklahoma City and always shop the store in Dallas when I'm in town. They snail mail 25-30% discount coupons from time to time, along with emailing when they have new markdowns - they'll even send pics of their sale shelves so I can pick what I want! And this is a major bonus for me - living in Oklahoma and buying from Texas, I don't have to pay sales tax and it's either free or flat $5 shipping. So it's usually a much better deal than buying from Dillard's, although I always check their sale racks too, especially during the additional % off sales.
Last edited Aug 29, 2012 at 9:20pm.
Aug 29, 2012, 11:52pm   #56
z
zinacef
Really love the polka dot brahmin, anybody has one and can you pls post pics. TIA
Aug 30, 2012, 12:00am   #57
soonergirl
Which polka dot? The big fat dots or the hair calf Luna? I have a Luna Olivia Rose and can post pics tomorrow if you want.
Aug 30, 2012, 2:16am   #58
z
zinacef
love the big fat dots!!!
Aug 30, 2012, 4:01am   #59
tentativepurse
I saw several bags for sale at Nordstrom, usually different ones each time I was there.
Aug 30, 2012, 9:37pm   #60
annie1
Dillard's has toasted almond 30%off all styles I got the Elisa for $262 approx
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >