Up To 50% Off Designer Sale

Bloomingdale's

Up to 50% Off Big Brown Bag Sale

ASOS

Black Friday 30% Off With Code: TGIBF
POST A REPLY

Jun 29, 2011, 3:05am   #91
cynergyfit
Heading to the Brahmin Outlet in Orlando on Saturday...wish me luck!
Jul 1, 2011, 6:17pm   #92
Marie Lee
Originally Posted by cynergyfit
Heading to the Brahmin Outlet in Orlando on Saturday...wish me luck!
tell us what you get, I am a total nut for Brahmin, you are lucky to be near an outlet. Have fun. Is there anything you are looking for? I'd love something in the indigo blue, sold out everywhere and hasn't even shown up on ebay
Jul 4, 2011, 9:00am   #93
cynergyfit
Originally Posted by Marie Lee
tell us what you get, I am a total nut for Brahmin, you are lucky to be near an outlet. Have fun. Is there anything you are looking for? I'd love something in the indigo blue, sold out everywhere and hasn't even shown up on ebay
I didn't end up with anything because I dropped my iPhone (fell out of my purse) and in the 120 seconds that it took me to notice, it was gone. Someone must have seen me drop it and picked it up and took off...very unsettling but needless to say I had to go spend my money elsewhere on a replacement phone :(

I saw some blue pieces and they were all very reasonably priced, I'm going back today:)
Jul 19, 2011, 9:05pm   #94
pandorabox
Purses and Pandora
Originally Posted by Compass Rose
jroger...you got some great deals, there! Brahmin bags are very pretty, and I have three myself. I think, as I might have stated before, that the pricepoint is great, and even better if you can get one on a good sale. Plus, the quality is there.
Just curious... I wonder if the quality can be comparable to LV?
Jul 19, 2011, 9:05pm   #95
pandorabox
Purses and Pandora
Originally Posted by cynergyfit
I didn't end up with anything because I dropped my iPhone (fell out of my purse) and in the 120 seconds that it took me to notice, it was gone. Someone must have seen me drop it and picked it up and took off...very unsettling but needless to say I had to go spend my money elsewhere on a replacement phone :(

I saw some blue pieces and they were all very reasonably priced, I'm going back today:)
Awww... poor iPhone.. I feel your pain. So.. did you get your bag? :-)
Sep 6, 2011, 11:25am   #96
alice87
I've got a Brahmin bag so I decided to post it here too.
My previous one, Coccinelli tote just died up half a year ago after couple of years of intensive use. So I went and try what was out. There are couple bags I am really interested in, but considering I need a workhorse bag, I ended up getting Brahmin, medium Arno tote. I guess I made a mistake in another topic calling it differently.
I like the size, and being a student, I could fit printed papers into this bag, without having anything extra to carry. I don't think it would handle textbooks, otherwise, it is a pretty decent size bag.
Sep 6, 2011, 11:27am   #97
alice87
bag
Attached Images

Sep 7, 2011, 11:28am   #98
Compass Rose
Opie, My Schmopie!!
Originally Posted by alice87
bag
I think I have this bag in red. I really like it, but I am noticing that the bottom corners are starting to wear a bit, and this bag is only about 2 years old and I don't wear it every single day. I have an older black shoulder bag that is in perfect condition. This older bag has a leather that is a bit thicker than the new stuff, and I bought it when it was still made in the USA. My red tote says Made in China on the inside tag. Don't know if that makes a difference, but I noticed that all brands have thinner leather these days.
Sep 7, 2011, 12:42pm   #99
alice87
Originally Posted by Compass Rose
I think I have this bag in red. I really like it, but I am noticing that the bottom corners are starting to wear a bit, and this bag is only about 2 years old and I don't wear it every single day. I have an older black shoulder bag that is in perfect condition. This older bag has a leather that is a bit thicker than the new stuff, and I bought it when it was still made in the USA. My red tote says Made in China on the inside tag. Don't know if that makes a difference, but I noticed that all brands have thinner leather these days.
I don't know really. Some bags would last forever without any damage, and some don't. I like the shape of it. So I would buy a bag in such shape regrdless who is a designer.
Sep 14, 2011, 12:18pm   #100
hillucla
I have a question I hope I can get some help on. I just bought my first Brahmin bag. It's the Tyler satchel. I LOVE the style but the leather is so stiff! My stuff barely fits and forget about using the back pocket -- too tight for my iPhone.
So should I return it or will the leather loosen up slightly over time? I really love the bag and want to make it work if possible.
If it won't loosen up - can anyone recommend a bigger satchel for me?

Thanks!
Sep 14, 2011, 2:46pm   #101
alice87
I think Tyler is their best bag now. It would soften. I have my blue bag for 1.5 and it already soften a lot. I hope this helps.
Sep 14, 2011, 3:08pm   #102
f
fashion16
I love Brahmin. Great quality. I have had my Brahmin for about 9 months, I knock it around and it still looks shiny, brand new and not a scratch on it. Love it!
Sep 14, 2011, 11:39pm   #103
sdkitty
You've given me something to think about. I have my eye on a Brahmin bag that has the back pocket. I'm not used to a structured bag and it never occurred to me that the back pocket would be too tight. Goes to show some things you don't really find out about functionality until you own the bag.

Originally Posted by hillucla
I have a question I hope I can get some help on. I just bought my first Brahmin bag. It's the Tyler satchel. I LOVE the style but the leather is so stiff! My stuff barely fits and forget about using the back pocket -- too tight for my iPhone.
So should I return it or will the leather loosen up slightly over time? I really love the bag and want to make it work if possible.
If it won't loosen up - can anyone recommend a bigger satchel for me?

Thanks!
Oct 7, 2011, 11:14pm   #104
melissatrv
I was walking through Belk (local Macys type dept store) and they had this gorgeous red Brahmin that I have to have....the color is called cranberry and it is the most perfect shade of red! In big trouble though after going to the website and seeing a pretty new color called winterberry too!! This is going to be a tough choice and I really like the Tyler style. Belk runs a 20% off charity sale the first week of Nov.....not sure I can wait that long or if it will still be there
Attached Images

Oct 8, 2011, 5:59am   #105
li mackenzie
i like the Tyler satchel too but love louise rose satchel more love their tote too..too bad i can't have any of them right now..i'm eyeing for the dooney and bourke florentine satchel...oh well, there is always next yr..i just hope the louise rose is a permanent style that won't go away anytime soon
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >