POST A REPLY

Aug 25, 2007, 12:09pm   #31
Dancing Nancies
all over the place!
Originally Posted by TokiLoca
Yay!! Foresta Bocce sisters!!

I love your positive vibes!! I see your BAG is always half full!!
hahahah that's a new one... I like it very much~ I'll have to start saying it

I'm going INSANE. There's a Metropark nearby me (I'm in college right now, just moved in) but I've no idea how to get there!! JDKGFDKGDFKGJ!
Aug 25, 2007, 12:14pm   #32
moofia
TokiLoca: CONGRATS!!!! i hope u luv ur bocce :) post pics when u get it... It's small enough to even put in a bigger bag if u wanted to... and it's big enough to carry on its own!
Aug 25, 2007, 1:32pm   #33
n
neeecole
you guys are a bad influence! i want a bocce sooo bad now!!
i want a tiny going out purse!
but which print?!
Aug 25, 2007, 5:39pm   #34
TokiLoca
daydreamer
Thanks everyone!!
Aug 25, 2007, 6:31pm   #35
djr0658
DONE!!
Yay!! I bought one!!

djr -
Biggest mystery of this forum:
What's on the back of djr's Inferno Bocce? LOL!! We always see pics of the iPod angel - on the bed with your stuff, while empty, while stuffed, with your little girl (she's precious!), but we've never seen the back!! Really, it's OK, you can show us, even if the only thing on the back is some gray with like 5 character cut-off, the placement of that iPod girl is totally worth the bag!!
Congrats...you'll love it! Actually the IPOD girl is the back of the bocce, but i like to consider it the front since it has better placement..and here is the never-before seen back (actual front) shot...also the sides, underneath and also the front/back? again!

i love it just as much as the front or is it the back..you know what i mean...

love that adios and weeine roasting guy! plus 2 ipod girls!
Aug 25, 2007, 6:37pm   #36
jennylovexo
♥♥♥BarbieRocks♥♥♥
You guys are so funny!! I'm great!

Congrats TokiLoca on your new bocce...can't wait to see it
DancingNancies your foresta Bocce!! Totally adorable!!!

DJR - your inferno bocce. I the giant weenie roaster! So so so so cute!! I wish I could use a bocce!
Aug 25, 2007, 6:44pm   #37
TokiLoca
daydreamer
djr - LOL!! I was just trying to be obnoxious!! You didn't have to take pics of every inch of the Bocce (but I'm glad you did ).

Ahh, so cute!! I love that Super Adios on the back (or is it the front ?)!! He's my fave on the whole print, aside from the iPod girl by the oven!! You got a whole lotta cute characters for a mini bag!! Congrats!!

Mystery Solved!
Aug 25, 2007, 6:47pm   #38
TokiLoca
daydreamer
Oh, yeah and LOL!!
Aug 25, 2007, 6:50pm   #39
jennylovexo
♥♥♥BarbieRocks♥♥♥
Oh, yeah and LOL!!
@

And we want to see pics of every inch of your bocce when you get it

I'm almost tempted to buy one but since the ciao is too small for me I know for sure the bocce is way too small. I've seen what fits in it but I'd feel like a monster carrying it. I have a complex about small bags I'm jealous of everyone who can carry a bocce b/c they are ADORABLE!
Aug 25, 2007, 6:53pm   #40
djr0658
djr - LOL!! I was just trying to be obnoxious!! You didn't have to take pics of every inch of the Bocce (but I'm glad you did ).

Ahh, so cute!! I love that Super Adios on the back (or is it the front ?)!! He's my fave on the whole print, aside from the iPod girl by the oven!! You got a whole lotta cute characters for a mini bag!! Congrats!!

Mystery Solved!

i didn't mind posting the pictures..i already had them saved on my computer. Sharing is Caring!

yup as small as it is i my bocce!
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >