Home > >

Anyone like DKNY?

POST A REPLY

Jan 29, 2007, 7:08pm   #1
BagLadie
Got a handle on it
I really like DKNY handbags....saw one today in TJMaxx and it was gorgeous. Anyone have one?
Jan 29, 2007, 9:29pm   #2
LavenderRose
I have one DKNY Town & Country bag. It's a dark beige canvas with dark goldish beige DKNY monograms. The whole bag has orange leather handles, flaps, and any other fringes and decors. I don't do monogrammed bags, ever, but for this bag, the monograms and the leather, as well as the whole design, really work well together.
Jan 29, 2007, 9:36pm   #3
merika
Wol
I like them. TJMaxx in my area has a good selection.
Jan 29, 2007, 9:40pm   #4
ArmCandyLuvr
My first designer bag was a DKNY Antique Calf tote I bought off Elux for $200. I still love that bag. The leather is so soft, and the quality is excellent for the price. I also love how there are plenty of little pockets inside for organizing your stuff.
Jan 29, 2007, 10:32pm   #5
robynbenz
Jimmy ChooAholic
I had a gorgeous black one several years ago. Loved it and got Tons of compliments
Jan 31, 2007, 6:19pm   #6
ktrkate
I bought one at Marshalls when I was in college. It was a great buy, and has held up wonderfully over the past 5 years...plus I love that it's bright green!
Jan 31, 2007, 10:19pm   #7
chodessa
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Had a DKNY backpack that I loved in college and the cutest matching cosmetic case. Black nylon- outdated now, but I still have it and it's still in good shape 13 yrs later!
Feb 1, 2007, 10:17am   #8
superflystef13
I love DKNY. I used to have a signature black nylon hobo bag, that I bought at Marshalls,i don't know what i did with it.
Feb 1, 2007, 5:05pm   #9
twinkiemom
Accessories Whore
I really like their bags. I just purchase this on this weekend at macy's
Attached Images

Feb 1, 2007, 6:43pm   #10
zeitgeist4
I live for bags.
I had this green DYNY Kenya hobo, but the strap wouldn't stay on my shoulder so I sold it.

Feb 1, 2007, 6:46pm   #11
ms-whitney
shopaholic
Originally Posted by zeitgeist4
I had this green DYNY Kenya hobo, but the strap wouldn't stay on my shoulder so I sold it.

gorgeous bag!

i honestly don't like most of dkny stuff now...
Jul 24, 2012, 5:05am   #12
b
blondehell
one of my favourite bags...
Attached Images

POST A REPLY
  HOME > >