Visit our 2014 Holiday Gift Guides
Home > >

Any love fossil?

POST A REPLY

Feb 21, 2012, 11:43pm   #46
S
STASH444
I have two vintage Fossil purses - when I need something quick and convenient - I grab one of those!
Mar 10, 2012, 1:28am   #47
mothbeast
I just got this one today and so far I love it.

Mar 10, 2012, 2:08am   #48
needleworker
What a great looking bag, Mothbeast, and it seems like a "comfortable" purse. Some look so fun to use and carry. This one looks like one of those! I know you'll enjoy it. I love Fossil.
Mar 10, 2012, 10:36am   #49
QueenLouis
Fossil was always my go-to bag before I got into designer bags. I have been away from them for about 5 years now. But with the Vintage Reissue collection, I am back in a big way!

A lot of people are comparing & contrasting to Coach. I have a lot of Coach bags that I LOVE, but I don't like most Coach bags these days. I like the ones that are plainer leather with clean lines. I don't like blingy busy bags. (well except for my Tokidokis which are very busy... but that's a whole other story).

So yes, a definite thumbs up for Fossil.
Mar 10, 2012, 11:09am   #50
a
ahowe07
Account Deactivated
Some of you brought up the made for factory outlet coach purses. I sometimes like them more than the full price boutique bags. The leather is thinner and easier to clean, more scratch resistant and best of all, they weigh a lot less! I've had no issues with the quality of the outlet leather.
Mar 10, 2012, 9:56pm   #51
melissatrv
I have seen some pretty bags but the leather they use is so prone to scuffs and the bags can be heavy
Mar 14, 2012, 10:53pm   #52
missmoimoi
I have loved Fossil bags for a long time...great quality and practical but also, they make so any good looking bags! I ave quite a few as well as Fossil 54 bags.
Mar 18, 2012, 1:14am   #53
enno0287
me loves Fossil. I have 2 bags from them, a maddox flap cossbody and patchwork satchel, got them from macys sale, too bad I couldn't get the wallet because they are sold out. The leather is nice and it can stand my abuse =b
Mar 18, 2012, 1:11pm   #54
pandorabox
Purses and Pandora
Originally Posted by melissatrv
I have seen some pretty bags but the leather they use is so prone to scuffs and the bags can be heavy
The leather can be prone to scuffs, but it is SO soft... I actually think the leather bags are pretty light.
Mar 18, 2012, 3:20pm   #55
never_wear_it_t
I love Fossil! Especially the Fossil outlet. I got a flamingo pink Monika crossbody for my vacation last spring at the outlet for $40! And at Christmastime, I got a large leather aqua Hathaway tote for $45 at the outlet.

They are both holding up beautifully, even though I don't wear them as often as I should.
Mar 18, 2012, 3:24pm   #56
never_wear_it_t
And how could I forget my Fossil Straw Hathaway tote with hot pink crochet trim? I got it at Bon Ton for just $21!

I haven't used it yet. I seriously prefer leather, but there's something about a clearance deal that I can't resist. It might become an end-of-year Teacher's Gift for my DD's Kindy teacher.
Mar 18, 2012, 7:21pm   #57
dwebb
I owned two of those totes. Weekend travel totes... one in brown/leopard and the other in red which I took back. Those bags are very well made.
Mar 19, 2012, 7:37pm   #58
Bag Fetish
Iphone Addict!
anyone have a fossil wallet? how do they hold up???
Mar 19, 2012, 8:13pm   #59
Pursestan
They are well-made bags for a decent price. I love them. Interestingly, I receive just as many compliments on my Fossil bag as I do from my high end bags (LV, Gucci, etc). Something about that vintage look draws people in.
Mar 20, 2012, 1:55pm   #60
s
shushufontana
I agree with Surelyfunke, Fossil deserves its own subforum. I think they are stylish durable and well made.
POST A REPLY
  HOME > >